No announcement yet.

Nacho says Marquez has interest in Rios tune up then Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    lol, I used to like Rios but that Bradley fight disgust me. But what got you so mad? lol! I dont care for him but I dont wish him harm lol
    To make fun of someone with Parkinson's is really low and unacceptable

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      Ouch!! Poor Rios.. The beating he would get in the hands n JMM wouldnt be funny.
      Flush combos might kill Rios. Jesus. This will be a brutal one.

Comment

why does marquez need a tune up before fighting cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Marquez needs to fight someone with a similar size and style of Cotto...
          Rios is a very big guy. Cotto is much bigger and stronger than Marquez that I find that fight silly for JMM but a godsend for Cotto. Rios is stylistically what JMM likes but he's getting up in age where he's going to get stopped one of these days

Comment

nice what's more entertaining than seeing rios used as a punching bag. who knows, with marquez getting up there in age and being inactive for so long and rios comes prepared and in shape this fight might be more competitive than we think. I'll watch it

Comment

Rios be like, "hells yeah Fckk me up!"

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                why does marquez need a tune up before fighting cotto?
                Is this a real question or u are joking/

Comment

Why not just hang a bag in your garage and let JMM go to town? Literally no difference. And I don't say this to put Rio's down. It's a bad style match up. It's what Marquez has feasted on his entire career, only just not that spectacular of version.

I won't even watch, and would hope to hear later that Rio's somehow KOd Marquez. That would be 10x's more exciting than watching Marquez paste Rio's for 10.

Comment

Is he going to ask for a rehydration clause?

Comment

Working...
                    X