Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can we please stop hyping c level no defense fighter for the good of they health ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we please stop hyping c level no defense fighter for the good of they health ??

How was my impersonation of a typical floyd fan?

Did I get the typo's correct?

But seriously, fuck off with this defensive wizardry BS already, let boxing fans enjoy who they want to enjoy. All styles matter!
    Last edited by Sup; 08-11-2016, 12:26 AM.

Lets not act like Broner is some type of defensive genius now

Comment

delete thread please.

edit: nevermind..keep thread open. that "alvacado" reference made me laugh.

Comment

Your grammar is exceptional OP

Comment

Oh i see so if they throw 25 punches or less a round and take no risks but dodge 50 punches they are A class fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by SwagOnPoint
            does floyd still have his 0 ,, ?
            he shouldnt........

Comment

Everybody should fight like Floyd Mayweather. In fact, all boxers should be fired from the sport and boxing should just become a reality show about Floyd and his children and people who wish to be Floyd Mayweather so that means Broner is still allowed to box.

Comment

Don't put Golovkin in the same boat as Rios and Ruslan. You've never seen Golovkin in a war getting pounded against average fighters like Rios and Ruslan have.

You can be a skilled offensive fighter. Understand the sweet science and history of boxing. Then come back and make some threads.

Comment

In b4 the ban

Comment

This is just a lazy troll attempt.

The avocado line was pretty funny though. I'll give this thread a 2/10.

Comment

Working...
                    X