No announcement yet.

#4 Versatile's Forum Service Anouncement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #4 Versatile's Forum Service Anouncement

Ok, I guess it's the BS season for GIF's; there's like 72 GIFS on each page now. So for those with slower computers that need to be updated or you have dial-up or DSL you can go to your local service providers and upgrade. Now those that need a computer with a faster processor because people love to slow the pages down(lame trend if you ask me) go to www.bestbuy.com or www.amazon.com or your preferred electronics store.

And I know you can turn them off in options but what fun would that be to miss all the joy of the unique GIFS!
    This message has been approved by Versatile2k12.

I like you but this is a useless post

Comment

Comment

TIP: For you guys that like to watch moving photographs, theres a little known world-wide website called Youtube full of the latest piano playing cats.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
          TIP: For you guys that like to watch moving photographs, theres a little known world-wide website called Youtube full of the latest piano playing cats.
          Haha. Karma given

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
            I like you but this is a useless post
            I'm just trying to boost the economy, playboy.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post

Comment

My comp is still fast but i was considering buying some more memory my movies and music have this comp completely full.

oh yea drink a few beers smoke some chronic and watch real steel comedy of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  My comp is still fast but i was considering buying some more memory my movies and music have this comp completely full.
                  Another happy customer
                  Me and Vers working down at the store:

Comment

We will both mash you.

Comment

Working...
                    X