Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
    For a million bucks or more?

****, just tell me when.

You act like he did it out of the goodness of his heart.
    Haye Povetkin and Valuev all has offers for big paydays and declined. Peter fought Wlad twice and Vitaly he should get respect for that .

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Sorry but peters has always sucked balls. He got shut out by chambers over a year ago.
      He didn't get "shut out", he lost by MD to a very skillful opponent.

Comment

Wlad might have to rematch Peter in order to find a top 10 guy willing to get in the ring with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
          Wlad and his trainier Emmanuel said they are interested in fighting Adamek next. But I just read on ESPN that Tomasz Adamek is going to fight Vinnie Maddalone in November. I'd heard rumors about that before, but now Dan Rafael says Adamek's promoter told him the fight is on.

So that leaves slim pickings for Wlad in December.

It seems all the top ten heavyweight who haven't already been defeated by Wladimir are ducking him. There's David "The Duck" Haye and Alexander "The Coward" Povetkin...and now it looks like even Adamek will choose to fight a journeyman instead of Wladimir.

But there is one heavyweight who fears no man: Sam Peter. He showed tremendous courage on Saturday, taking a terrible beating but never giving up. The ref stopped the fight when Sam finally went down from the accumulation of hard shots.

Sam Peter has a quality badly lacking in many boxers these days: a willingness to fight the best. He deserves the respect of all boxing fans.
          I have to disagree. Peter was a sparring partner and stopped trying to win almost as soon as He started.
          The bum doesn't deserve any respect in my book.
          He stopped trying to win and got on a hugging contest with Wlad and that is not respecful, Peter should look for another job.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
            He didn't get "shut out", he lost by MD to a very skillful opponent.
            The scoring was iffy at best just like the dimitrikano fight where chambers dominated. Sam Peter isn't the same as when he fought Wlad for the first time, but even then he was losing to the likes of a blown up semi shot unch drunk James Toney.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Sorry but peters has always sucked balls. He got shut out by chambers over a year ago.
              peter came out to fight with way too much weight and in very close fight

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                overrated.

He only took the fight for the money. Had nothing to do with the romanticized integrity you're talking about.

A spot opened up for him to step in and make good bucks and he took it.

Thats it.
                oh yeah that's right he needs to have plaster inserts and have his license revoked in order for you to suck his **** I forgot about that little rule you have, that's the only way he can look "bad ass" enough to Dick Buff your booty hole..

Freedom Fighter, you read my mind except I felt that way about Samuel Peter FAR before this fight, it didn't take this rematch for me to see Sam Peter's heart, his 4 losses came to guys that other guys didn't want to fight, had he been like those other guys we would probably still see him undefeated and basically milking out more time before he faces someone who can actually beat him, Samuel Peter doesn't do that and I BEEN had respect for him. kind of refreshing to see someone on here giving out credit to someone other than Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                  oh yeah that's right he needs to have plaster inserts and have his license revoked in order for you to suck his **** I forgot about that little rule you have, that's the only way he can look "bad ass" enough to Dick Buff your booty hole..

Freedom Fighter, you read my mind except I felt that way about Samuel Peter FAR before this fight, it didn't take this rematch for me to see Sam Peter's heart, his 4 losses came to guys that other guys didn't want to fight, had he been like those other guys we would probably still see him undefeated and basically milking out more time before he faces someone who can actually beat him, Samuel Peter doesn't do that and I BEEN had respect for him. kind of refreshing to see someone on here giving out credit to someone other than Manny Pacquiao.
                  Excellent post, thanks crillz!

Comment

Working...
                  X