Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    Damn son!

but fock it! wipe yourself off and on to the next
    Yeah it's whatever, more annoying than anything. Fock it!

Comment

• I have few friends here and we are drunk, I have been showing them some of the funnier posts in the forum. Happy Im not driving home tonight

Comment

• I just had my ****ing cell phone stolen.

The second time it has happened.

This time, it was taken from under my eyes.

I also happened to find a wanted criminal.

The reason I know, is because his sister called the cops, after it became apperant to me that my phone had been stolen from their shop.

I just have a habit of putting my phone on the table, and someone took it.

I know for a fact that happened.

After the chick called the cops, the cops took me to the police box. I had no interest in going, but I was interested in stopping my cell phone from being used. One of the younger cops helped me do that, with the help of his i-phone.

I didn't file any police report, there was no reason to do so.

The chick from the shop showed up at the police box, telling me to erase the pictures I had taken with the guy.

I didn't really understand what was going on, but I told her hell no. It is my memories. And then I told her, I'll erase them as soon as my phone comes back (even though they didn't take it, and I am sure of that, I think they are honest people).

I didn't realize until later, that he must have been nervous about me having his photo on my camera, and being at a police box.

He has his sister to blame.

But, I realized this situation just a moment after she left.

And no way did I ever show the cops any of my photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          Damn son!

but fock it! wipe yourself off and on to the next
          Jose, you may just be my lucky charm This is one of those truth is stranger than fiction moments. The girl I like that I mentioned things being "complicated" with (i.e. I assumed, correctly, that for the time I've known her she was in a relationship already) hit me up to come over to her place and stay with her last night. Nothing too incredibly serious beyond basically being as physically close as possible with her all night and kind of slowly progressing things. Around morning I asked her if this was really alright, since I thought she had a boyfriend, and she tells me basically that they've been done and are officially so now. I don't know if she left him in the hope of getting me, or it just happened between the two of them, but whatever. End of the day I have a new girlfriend, nothing ambiguous about it. How much of a swing of fortune is that.

Tl;dr: Got in a relationship with girl I really like but thought was unavailable right after getting rid of a shady one who could never have been a girlfriend.
          Last edited by Miburo; 03-30-2013, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Having a pint of this, which is delicious, before I head out to the bar to hear some crappy band playing deafening music in a dumpy bar. Not excited about going

Comment

• I have nothing to contribute to this thread other than saying "hello" from me and my whiskey.
              In a minute il be saying "hi" in the weed thread.

Hope y'all are getting nicely toasted for the fight.

Comment

• Drinking yuengling all night. About to break out the liquor to do some damage so I can head out after the fight

Comment

• My phone wasn't really stollen.

I was just being an idiot following a solid 13 hours of drinking.

But, I have my phone at least.

Comment

• I'm pretty buzzed. Was hitting some Jack every time RJJ said "son" tonight.

Crawford is going to be a good one. Great performance tonight against Prescott.

Alvarado-Rios 2 was awesome, as expected. Great fight. The right man won. Trilogy is probably a dead lock to happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                      Jose, you may just be my lucky charm This is one of those truth is stranger than fiction moments. The girl I like that I mentioned things being "complicated" with (i.e. I assumed, correctly, that for the time I've known her she was in a relationship already) hit me up to come over to her place and stay with her last night. Nothing too incredibly serious beyond basically being as physically close as possible with her all night and kind of slowly progressing things. Around morning I asked her if this was really alright, since I thought she had a boyfriend, and she tells me basically that they've been done and are officially so now. I don't know if she left him in the hope of getting me, or it just happened between the two of them, but whatever. End of the day I have a new girlfriend, nothing ambiguous about it. How much of a swing of fortune is that.

Tl;dr: Got in a relationship with girl I really like but thought was unavailable right after getting rid of a shady one who could never have been a girlfriend.
                      ^^^

I'm glad to hear that playboy!
                      I don't know meng! but I always say things in life always happen for a reason you went from almost landing on your head to landing back on your feet again

Comment

Working...
                      X