Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENTOURAGE is BACK TONIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started watching this show a couple of days ago from season 5 and I liked it. Not sure what's so bad about season 5.

Comment

what the hell is going on with Weeds??? season 4 got all ****in weird. at the least, they shouldn't have killed opening with Little Boxes and a different artist/group every episode. now they're smugglin Mexicans and livin in some beach shack. took the whole suburbanite comedic satire out of the show and that was what made it so good.

oh well. Doug and Andy still crack me up. and Nancy did get naked in season 4 so i can't complain too much...

Comment

I still think Entourage and Weeds are funny. Even though this last season of weeds seemed a lot more serious.

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
          Watching the Johnny Drama character makes you want to kill yourself. And Ari is so one-note and over-the-top that it's comical.
          Something like that.
          None of them were believable, and the show fed on stereotypes around a spoiled bozo and his leeches.

Comment

is there a nude scene in it? because if it dont i dont care.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
              Something like that.
              None of them were believable, and the show fed on stereotypes around a spoiled bozo and his leeches.
              what u guys gotta realize is this is LA! i live down here man. there are people just like DRAMA walking around and there are people just like ARI this show depicts the real life douche bags who run, live, play in LA.

if u not from here u wouldnt understand that son.

Comment

so it looks like E is gonna be ballin soon cuz he got the SMOKE JUMPERS script sold to Edward Norton and he got 2million plus Vincent Chase as the costar bro.

it sucks turtle and drama went to vegas and didnt even party huh?

Comment

Working...
                X