Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying lots of equipment, What Stores, What Gear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenomkidd View Post
    Thank you, very informative. I think I'll get the Title Gel's though, perhaps along the road I'll opt for something similar to Shevlin or upgrade to a better set of gloves. I've been looking at the Machomais and they seemed to be pretty well built and nice atheistically so I'll definitely consider them. How do they feel, like weight, soles, etc? Thank you for helping me out.
    No problem. The Machomis are light as a feather and fit really well. They broke-in after a few uses and have great foot and ankle support. They have thin soles that have very good grip.

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
      No problem. The Machomis are light as a feather and fit really well. They broke-in after a few uses and have great foot and ankle support. They have thin soles that have very good grip.
      They're around 80 dollars and seem great especially since they're light. Would these be suitable for an in-fighter? I'll most likely get them since there is that 20% off deal for the title equipment which should have a large effect on my order since it will be pretty large.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomkidd View Post
        They're around 80 dollars and seem great especially since they're light. Would these be suitable for an in-fighter? I'll most likely get them since there is that 20% off deal for the title equipment which should have a large effect on my order since it will be pretty large.
        I don't see why not. I'm not much of an in-fighter, but I've never had an issue on the inside because of the shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
          I don't see why not. I'm not much of an in-fighter, but I've never had an issue on the inside because of the shoes.
          Well I think that about does it. Thanks again for helping me out man .

Comment

Since you're buying alot of gear, you can buy me some more

Comment

Working...
            X