No announcement yet.

terror attacks in london...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Similar attack happened in Antwerp today, luckily nobody got hurt.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39369202

People need to stop burying their heads in the sand though and ignoring that there isn't a problem, there is. It's more dangerous to act like there isn't. There is a lot of good harmless muslim people in the world, some of my close family friends are but even they would be the first to admit there is some huge issues amongst that religion and it's followers.

I grew up in an area that has pretty much 50-50 split between Muslim and non-muslim in parts and the problems there are serious. It's down to the muslim community not wanting to integrate, in fact it's the opposite, many HATE our culture and way of life and want it destroyed. And they're basically allowed to run riot because the police and authorities pander to them and don't want to appear "racist" or "islamaphobic". This kind of thing lead to grooming gangs all over the country being allowed to carry on doing what they did, because the police let it go on with knowledge of it happening, the proof is all there to see, it's not a conspiracy, it's been admitted.

I'm liberal about most things, but i'm not a fool. These liberals that seem to be sucking up to muslims and acting like there's no issue don't realise that most of the extreme muslims would hate them more than ANYBODY, They're the absolute antithesis of what they believe is the right way to live. If these liberals lived in places where Sharia Law was in place, they would be the first ones dead. They're so clueless it's unreal.

Also, as someone who grew up and is friends with a lot of muslims, i'd say a good amount of the "moderate muslims" are basically non-believers. They don't fully understand the religion or follow it, but the muslim community in areas like where i'm from is so tight knit that they daren't not act like they're following it. So a lot of the people you hear that are moderate, basically they call themselves muslim because they're born into it, not because they're real followers, they're just scared of the backlash and you can't really "leave" the religion.

A lot of liberals or whatever you want to call them that are ignoring the issues don't live anywhere near the areas where there is problems. They haven't seen what i've seen, so i understand their ignorance.

And before anybody says i'm anti-islam, i'm not at all, as i say some of my friends are, my family friends and people i'd almost consider uncles are muslims. I'm speaking from experience as someone that's lived amongst it. Ignoring it is only going to make it worse and only when it reaches peoples doorsteps will they realise. I could take you all to an area today that if we walked through with a beer, or you took a girl with a short dress on, you will be harassed and threatened by muslim gangs saying this is their area and it's a sharia controlled zone. This isn't a lie, it exists, you could find videos of such things.

I don't know what the solution is. We have mosques all over the UK teaching the most barbaric interpretation of the Quran and also kids attending Madrasa's teaching them the same thing, and what they're being taught is not compatible with countries like the UK. But what is the solution? i like living in a multi-cultural society and happily welcome anybody if they're a decent person, no matter what religion.

Don't get me wrong, it goes both ways too. I know British born Muslims that feel like an enemy in their own country and vilified by some sections of the media. Often this is why some young people turn to groups where they feel accepted and part of something, it just so happens some of these are terrorist organisations. Also, our countries bombing the **** out of the middle east is a problem.

I fear it's only going to get worse before it gets better, if it ever does. Ignorance will only facilitate further problems. Also, people are afraid to say there's problems out of fear of being shot down and labelled a racist.

There's problems all across the board, not just from muslims, but please lets not bury our heads and say there's no problems with Islam and terrorism because there is and it's growing and becoming more and more frequent. You can be a liberal, not racist or prejudice and still understand and admit there's issues. Those things don't have to be mutually exclusive from one another.

Anyway, this is a long post and i doubt anybody will read it all. Just wanted to give my insight as a person who has been surrounded by it most of my life.
    good post. yeah its out of control. i wouldnt mind a muslim ban to be honest, got enough of them over here as it is, ****ing ridiculous, was walking back from the pub in bethnal green and no word of a lie i walked past 5 or 6 turban shops on one side of the road in less than 1km. if the islamic way of life is so great why dont they stay in one of their ****hole countries. everyone over here makes out its so bad that trumps banning them, but why is it? Why do muslims have to go america? theyve got the choice of many countries. the worst thing is weve been letting back in the muslims whove been fighting for ISIS, how ****ed up is that, we let them back in with open arms after theyve been beheading people, because its there human right to travel or some ****

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      good post. yeah its out of control. i wouldnt mind a muslim ban to be honest, got enough of them over here as it is, ****ing ridiculous, was walking back from the pub in bethnal green and no word of a lie i walked past 5 or 6 turban shops on one side of the road in less than 1km. if the islamic way of life is so great why dont they stay in one of their ****hole countries. everyone over here makes out its so bad that trumps banning them, but why is it? Why do muslims have to go america? theyve got the choice of many countries. the worst thing is weve been letting back in the muslims whove been fighting for ISIS, how ****ed up is that, we let them back in with open arms after theyve been beheading people, because its there human right to travel or some ****
      Damn 6 towel shops?!

Your police need guns. Lots of guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Damn 6 towel shops?!

Your police need guns. Lots of guns.
        yeah im not exaggerating at all, anyone whos been outside of the tourist areas of london will know what im on about, its riddled with them. i dont mind multiculturalism, but its not 'multi' culturalism, its just stinking ragheads taking over whole areas of the capital.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          And yet hundreds of years ago muslim Barbary pirates were attacking American ships and kidnapping American citizens to use as slaves.

We weren't bombing them before that.

Try a better excuse.
          The Spaniards, Romans, Greeks etc. didn't bomb islamists either back in the day before they got attacked and occupied. Oh they want a recent example? How about christian Lebanon being completely engulfed by islam and it's problems within the 20th century. In fact just about every country that's muslim today was not the aggressor against the muslims who attacked them and took over.

Comment

People need to stop burying their heads in the sand though and ignoring that there isn't a problem, there is. It's more dangerous to act like there isn't. There is a lot of good harmless muslim people in the world, some of my close family friends are but even they would be the first to admit there is some huge issues amongst that religion and it's followers.

I grew up in an area that has pretty much 50-50 split between Muslim and non-muslim in parts and the problems there are serious. It's down to the muslim community not wanting to integrate, in fact it's the opposite, many HATE our culture and way of life and want it destroyed. And they're basically allowed to run riot because the police and authorities pander to them and don't want to appear "racist" or "islamaphobic". This kind of thing lead to grooming gangs all over the country being allowed to carry on doing what they did, because the police let it go on with knowledge of it happening, the proof is all there to see, it's not a conspiracy, it's been admitted.

I'm liberal about most things, but i'm not a fool. These liberals that seem to be sucking up to muslims and acting like there's no issue don't realise that most of the extreme muslims would hate them more than ANYBODY, They're the absolute antithesis of what they believe is the right way to live. If these liberals lived in places where Sharia Law was in place, they would be the first ones dead. They're so clueless it's unreal.

Also, as someone who grew up and is friends with a lot of muslims, i'd say a good amount of the "moderate muslims" are basically non-believers. They don't fully understand the religion or follow it, but the muslim community in areas like where i'm from is so tight knit that they daren't not act like they're following it. So a lot of the people you hear that are moderate, basically they call themselves muslim because they're born into it, not because they're real followers, they're just scared of the backlash and you can't really "leave" the religion.

A lot of liberals or whatever you want to call them that are ignoring the issues don't live anywhere near the areas where there is problems. They haven't seen what i've seen, so i understand their ignorance.

And before anybody says i'm anti-islam, i'm not at all, as i say some of my friends are, my family friends and people i'd almost consider uncles are muslims. I'm speaking from experience as someone that's lived amongst it. Ignoring it is only going to make it worse and only when it reaches peoples doorsteps will they realise. I could take you all to an area today that if we walked through with a beer, or you took a girl with a short dress on, you will be harassed and threatened by muslim gangs saying this is their area and it's a sharia controlled zone. This isn't a lie, it exists, you could find videos of such things.

I don't know what the solution is. We have mosques all over the UK teaching the most barbaric interpretation of the Quran and also kids attending Madrasa's teaching them the same thing, and what they're being taught is not compatible with countries like the UK. But what is the solution? i like living in a multi-cultural society and happily welcome anybody if they're a decent person, no matter what religion.

Don't get me wrong, it goes both ways too. I know British born Muslims that feel like an enemy in their own country and vilified by some sections of the media. Often this is why some young people turn to groups where they feel accepted and part of something, it just so happens some of these are terrorist organisations. Also, our countries bombing the **** out of the middle east is a problem.

I fear it's only going to get worse before it gets better, if it ever does. Ignorance will only facilitate further problems. Also, people are afraid to say there's problems out of fear of being shot down and labelled a racist.

There's problems all across the board, not just from muslims, but please lets not bury our heads and say there's no problems with Islam and terrorism because there is and it's growing and becoming more and more frequent. You can be a liberal, not racist or prejudice and still understand and admit there's issues. Those things don't have to be mutually exclusive from one another.

Anyway, this is a long post and i doubt anybody will read it all. Just wanted to give my insight as a person who has been surrounded by it most of my life.
            Outstanding post. Green K.

Comment

I read, good post. Not only is that an insight to someone surrounded by it but it is the thoughts of every decent English man that I know including myself.
              All my Muslim friends are Muslim for the month of Ramadan & outside of that they drink, fornicate & smoke weed. It puts us all in awkward position when **** like this happens.

Originally posted by devildg View Post
              No one is burying their head anywhere. Western nations have been bombing Arab/Muslim countries for decades. Stop pretending like you didnt just kill a bunch of Yemeni women and children in Trump's raid, and the many previous ones under Obama in Pakistan.

You want a war, go for another war. To keep beating the drums of "liberals" vs. "conservatives" is a pointless ****ing exercise!!!

We already had this debate after 9/11. We invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and have nothing to show for it.
              Apart from all the opium & black gold we could wish for.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                Correction: Born and raised in the Netherlands, own property in two different continents and can buy and sell your entire asian peasant family overnight.

You do speak butthurt though, Tuer, I'll give you that. Butthurt over the last beating you got in my other thread. You might wanna cool it on your irony though because we can fill several pages ripping on how bad pinoys have it.

Your autism really shines through here. It amazes me how well you can convey your asperger syndrome through message board posts, if only that was a talent that could earn you money you could actually start financing your own obesity that'll put you 6 feet under before age 30 instead of having your mom do it for you.

You can't seem to ever refute my arguments about islam though can you fatso? Typical libtard can only attack personally(ineffectively at that) instead.

I can't wait for the day the same "moderate muslims" you defend so much online cut your throat once they have enough numbers in whatever sub-human neck of the woods you're from. I love how you fancy yourself some kind of intellectual when you're stupid enough to fall for taqiyya.
                Lol

Autism and asperger.

I don't think it means what u think it means, camel jockey.

Comment

• "The last beating I put on you in the other thread"
                  -bkm

I made fun of him.

He put me on ignore.

Gave me red k.

Made a long winded reply I couldnt answer because I was on ignore and it was his thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    "The last beating I put on you in the other thread"
                    -bkm

I made fun of him.

He put me on ignore.

Gave me red k.

Made a long winded reply I couldnt answer because I was on ignore and it was his thread.

thats his m-o.. talks all kind of crazy shlt then you hurt his feelings and he blocks you lol. Calling him a refugee is his tipping point , thats when he goes all jihad on our red k
                    Last edited by HanzGruber; 03-23-2017, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      You better watch yourself. You're playing with fire.

That guy beat up Miguel Cotto's cousin, and he can kill or maim people in a fight without even trying.

Just a fair warning.
                      Let him know, 1bad65 but he was wise not quote me. So no back and forth was necessary. Why you put m on ignore though?

Comment

Working...
                      X