No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    I'll wait until I see it all, remember Luke Cage started off great, then the second half completely sucked.

***Spoiler Alert***:

I just wanted to say that while I don't think the second half was too bad, they shouldn't have killed off Cottonmouth. He was an awesome villain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      They've only reviewed the first 6 episodes.

The major complaints about that show has been the critics crying and moaning about an Asian not being cast as Iron Fist. They're calling it white washing even though Danny Rand has been white since his creation. Bunch of SJW morons.

I'll wait until I see it all, remember Luke Cage started off great, then the second half completely sucked.

Supergirl, they made Jimmy Olsen into a black guy

That's the reason I never watched those shows. Apart from the terrible acting, the gay/political/blackwashing of these shows was the main turn off.
      I haven't read that about the race thing, I read that it's just plain boring and bland. I just read an article now that you mention it. It is pretty stupid, the character was created as a white male. Why should he be Asian? Because it's based on kung fu? People being subconsciously stereotypical. Kung fu/martial arts = Asian. Can't be anything else.

Anyway from what I read before that it just seems like it's a boring show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        ***Spoiler Alert***:

I just wanted to say that while I don't think the second half was too bad, they shouldn't have killed off Cottonmouth. He was an awesome villain.
        Luke Cage SPOILERS X2.

That sucked so much, but Ali says he took the role because he liked that it was short and it was an oppurtunity for him to give a character his all before his death.

But still man, that second villain was horrible. Cottonmouth should've been the villain for all 13 episodes. And his death was so anticlimactic. He went out like a chump.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Luke Cage SPOILERS X2.

That sucked so much, but Ali says he took the role because he liked that it was short and it was an oppurtunity for him to give a character his all before his death.

But still man, that second villain was horrible. Cottonmouth should've been the villain for all 13 episodes. And his death was so anticlimactic. He went out like a chump.
          Spoiler x3:

Cottonmouth was very charismatic and brought a lot of life to the show. So even though he was an assh0le villain, you couldn't help but like him a bit, he's kind of like Negan in that regard.

It was so lame the way he died, getting killed by an older frail woman like Mariah. Very unexpected in a bad way.

I think it will be at least another year for the new Daredevil season, but Punisher is coming this year and it has the potential to be the best show of out all of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Spoiler x3:

Cottonmouth was very charismatic and brought a lot of life to the show. So even though he was an assh0le villain, you couldn't help but like him a bit, he's kind of like Negan in that regard.

It was so lame the way he died, getting killed by an older frail woman like Mariah. Very unexpected in a bad way.

I think it will be at least another year for the new Daredevil season, but Punisher is coming this year and it has the potential to be the best show of out all of them.
            Spoiler x4.

Ali also humanized Cottonmouth, which was his target. The writers also did a good job in showing Cottonmouth's childhood to humanize him even further, and show that the person he became was not his fault. He was definitely the best character on the show. I'm glad he won an Oscar for best supporting actor on Moonlight.

Ali in a Luke Cage prequel about Cottonmouth pre-Luke would probably be great but he's probably destined for much greater big screen roles after his Oscar win.

Yes, Jon Bernthal stole the whole season 2 of DD. It looked like his show, featuring Daredevil. The Punisher will be amazing. I read they started filming in Brooklyn and Queens in like December 2016.

Comment

• i hope Sasha died

lol @ Eugene's b1tchass...i hope he dies too

Comment

• Watched 10 mins of last nights episode was bored out of my mind, skipped it to the end. The women are so ****ing boring.

Comment

• Haven't watched last night's ep yet.

Should I even bother?

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    Haven't watched last night's ep yet.

Should I even bother?

Rosita and Sasha full on nekked lesbo scene

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      Rosita and Sasha full on nekked lesbo scene
                      Lol!