Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor To Mayweather: Give Me $100 Million and I'll Box You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all the talk that the public has tried to put behind Conor McGregor (in the name of disparaging Floyd or otherwise), people always seem to forget that Conor McGregor doesn't call his own shot, on anything.

It's not going to happen, but Floyd could literally go to Showtime and actually get the $100m being asked for, and McGregor couldn't even legally sit down to take the meeting to sign the deal if Dana White wasn't on board with the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      You're a bigger idiot than I thought. Anyone who can't make that kind of money would do it but Floyd CAN make it and he can make it in a boxing ring so why the **** would he do it in an octagon?

On top of losing he will also be seen as the guy who "bent" over in negotiations cause he accepted it to be in an octagon instead of a ring. Once again, Floyd's pride would not allow him to do any of that.

Carry on, moron. And have a nice day.
      You honestly believe he gets 100 million everytime he steps in the ring? Only one fighter gave that to him and if they would have a rematch he would not get the same. Only a moron would think that but then again it's you

Already said dont let your childish hate blind you but you already have

Comment

floyd doesnt command 100 million per fight....It was a special time when stars aligned....and floyd havent disappointed the general public in that scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          You honestly believe he gets 100 million everytime he steps in the ring? Only one fighter gave that to him and if they would have a rematch he would not get the same. Only a moron would think that but then again it's you

Already said dont let your childish hate blind you but you already have
          Typical you twisting words around while ignoring everything else that was said. When did I say every time? I said he CAN make 100m in a boxing ring. He can come back to "chase history" for his 50th win (as the back story) while rematching the "new and improved" Canelo or the "healthy" Pacquiao.

It's senseless debating with you. You're garbage, really.

Comment

Y'all acting like he's bugging by asking for that much. Floyd said he would only come back to box Conor McGregor remember??

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              For all the talk that the public has tried to put behind Conor McGregor (in the name of disparaging Floyd or otherwise), people always seem to forget that Conor McGregor doesn't call his own shot, on anything.

It's not going to happen, but Floyd could literally go to Showtime and actually get the $100m being asked for, and McGregor couldn't even legally sit down to take the meeting to sign the deal if Dana White wasn't on board with the fight.
              Call me crazy but I think the fight sells - HUGE. It's a circus act, but people will buy it for the sheer unpredictability, and there is so many stupid people out there...honestly so many.

Its unprecedented and McGregor has a significant size advantage actually, not enough to matter but there will be plenty of dumb people who thinks he has a chance. They could make it 4-6 rounds to spice it up.

I know it will never happen, but business wise it makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Typical you twisting words around while ignoring everything else that was said. When did I say every time? I said he CAN make 100m in a boxing ring. He can come back to "chase history" for his 50th win (as the back story) while rematching the "new and improved" Canelo or the "healthy" Pacquiao.

It's senseless debating with you. You're garbage, really.
                Then stop! I dont ever quote you

He cant and he wont. Offer it and he will take it

Comment

Hell why your at it tell Floyd to give me a couple million lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Im sure he will fight for 100million. Let them offer and we will see but they wont. Dont let your childish hate blind you
                    I agree with you, if UFC offered Floyd 100mill, he damn sure will fight him. He'd be a damn fool if he didn't.

Comment

That's not bad actually Mayweather better sign that contract asap. 100 million is less money than Pacquiao got and I believe this fight could sell just as good because Connor McGregor is entertaining to watch love him or hate him. He knows how to sell a fight he can trash talk with the best. Now I don't think he has a shot at beating Mayweather in boxing (which is another reason Mayweather should take the fight). Also MMA fans will buy the ppv so it's money to be made. P.S. Mayweather wouldn't have a chance at beating Connor in the octagon so he definitely shouldn't agree to that work lol

Comment

Working...
                      X