Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury pulled out due to mental health issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You never seen Mike Tyson pulling out because the media hurt his feelings! the real Tyson was sent to prison this coward is sent to a retreat of rest and relaxation! get in the ring and take it like a man! F.U!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
      Come on you don't need to be roided up to beat a shot Chisora and Christian Hammer!!
      He was caught using stamina and strength building steroids, also used to burn body fat.

Obviously Fluff thought otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
        Fists of Fluff deserves everything he gets, he's outspoken and when folk are outspoken about his hyprocritical ways he cries like a baby and mentally folds, I said all along he was insecure and lacked real belief, dude never thought he'd beat Klitschko hence why he signed any contract offering the highest short term with zero disregard for the future one of the reasons I believe he roided to the gills before he fought his eliminator and stay busy versus Chisora and Hammer. Both those guys need to be suing the UKAD as well as Klitschko, this is going to get a lot worse for that fat sack of shyt.
        roided to the gills lol, yeah he really looks so muscle bound and his game is so focused on power punches, erm not. If he was going to use PEDS it would be fat burners not roids. 'Didnt believe he could beat klitscko' erm he campaigned for that fight for years and went and as far as to say 'if i lose i will retire because it means im no good'. Klitsckos are notorious for making people sign slave contracts, if he didnt agree to their terms there would be no fight. some of the stuff i read on this site is truly amazing because if on the one hand someone doesnt sign for a fight on bad terms (like ggg v canelo) they are ducking, if they sign on low terms its because 'they lack self belief' ridiculous. And that 'fat sack of shyt' beat your hero, that doesnt reflect well on wlad losing to someone like that does it?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          roided to the gills lol, yeah he really looks so muscle bound and his game is so focused on power punches, erm not. If he was going to use PEDS it would be fat burners not roids. 'Didnt believe he could beat klitscko' erm he campaigned for that fight for years and went and as far as to say 'if i lose i will retire because it means im no good'. Klitsckos are notorious for making people sign slave contracts, if he didnt agree to their terms there would be no fight. some of the stuff i read on this site is truly amazing because if on the one hand someone doesnt sign for a fight on bad terms (like ggg v canelo) they are ducking, if they sign on low terms its because 'they lack self belief' ridiculous. And that 'fat sack of shyt' beat your hero, that doesnt reflect well on wlad losing to someone like that does it?
          I'm going to laugh when that guilty verdict comes out he's taken for every penny he has and the UKAD are liquidated when they feel the full force of a K2 lawsuit. He's in breach of contract right now, about the only way he can avoid court is on the grounds a doctor allows it, convenient ? I don't believe in coincidence like this.

You're right he did, therefore I hope he feels the burn and sting of utilising PED's in a court of law as he couldn't be bothered doing the hard work in the gym, this guy is just another Ricky Hatton a loser because he can't live the life needed to be the best. Dude is a bang and burn, a one hit wonder, dude hasn't the mental fortitude to accomplish a quarter of what Wlad achieved. It's his ******ed genes passed down by his father and his fathers sister.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            You never seen Mike Tyson pulling out because the media hurt his feelings! the real Tyson was sent to prison this coward is sent to a retreat of rest and relaxation! get in the ring and take it like a man! F.U!
            since when were you a hardcore linares fan? Or (more likely) are you just automatically a fan of anyone who fights a british fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              since when were you a hardcore linares fan? Or (more likely) are you just automatically a fan of anyone who fights a british fighter?
              Is that why I use to sport a James Degale sig? you dont know me and I think its comical that you euros like to place me in the company of pro-black member's in NSB.

Comment

Working...
              X