Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Khan in Too Deep With Canelo, He Should've Picked Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    Bob is wrong. Once Khan loses to Canelo the Danny Garcia, Kell Brook and other fights are still there for him at 147. The WBC has already said win or lose Khan will be Garcia's mandatory.
    No lose situation for Khan. In the unlikely event he wins he cashes out and maybe brings Mayweather out of retirement for a mega payday for his 160 title.
    He loses all the fights he wanted before are still there for him and he has a career payday, reported as a guaranteed $8 million, in his pocket.
    They will, but not as a pay-per-view. he said Khan will no longer be a PPV opponent if Canelo just sparks him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      That's easy for you to say, but Khan is actually a frail guy. I think this fight is his blazing exit, his ultimate sacrifice, taking it for the team. what ever is left will be easy work for the pack.
      I kind of agree but I think Khan will still try to stick around and earn those paydays even though he will be so damaged that he becomes a welcome mat for every up and comer.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        Yea thanks bob for pac brad trilogy.
        . Its a better fight than u give it credit for. Tim in beastmode handles pacquiao!

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          They will, but not as a pay-per-view. he said Khan will no longer be a PPV opponent if Canelo just sparks him out.
          Danny Garcia vs Amir Khan was never a PPV caliber fight. Neither is a big enough draw to make it worth it.
          Brook/Khan would be big in the UK but I don't think its PPV worthy here either. Khan made the right choice. Those fights will still be there for him after this loss.

Comment

Working...
          X