Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Stumped on Who Would Win Fury vs. Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would be funny if povetkin beat wilder and klitschko beat fury which is very plausible tbh

Comment

Originally posted by gully7 View Post
      Where's your proof? He doesn't need to cash out he's a multi multi multi millionaire and set for life.
      There was a ton of money bet on Fury across the globe to win and upset Wlad. Some in the know tend to think even the Ukraine Government won big off Wlad losing to obtain needed cash for weapons in their fight for freedom. Wlad was smart in helping his countrymen and himself. Boxing is a very easy sport to fix especially when the fighter goes along with the loss. Tennis is also a fixable sport. If it came out the fight was fixed it would destroy the integrity of all boxing. Wlad is smart-cold war smart.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
        it would be funny if povetkin beat wilder and klitschko beat fury which is very plausible tbh
        That's the absolute last thing boxing needs right now lol

Comment

Originally posted by gully7 View Post
          Where's your proof? He doesn't need to cash out he's a multi multi multi millionaire and set for life.
          fredhopple has been beating this horse for a while now. He can't seem to get over the fact that Fury defeated Wlad with ease, so has resorted to making up ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Just point and laugh at him like we all do.

Comment

Wilder and Fury are both garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin. View Post
              Wilder and Fury are both garbage
              Not on the Fury train anymore? That's a shame.

Don't judge Fury on the Klitschko fight. Wlad is never involved in entertaining fights, his style doesn't allow it.

Fury vs Wilder will be much better, albeit one sided.

Comment

In other words, Mayweather means: "Not sure who to choose, Tyson Fury boxes, and I favor boxers because I'm a boxing genious, he moves his feet and his head and jabs well, but Deontay's Black like me, so it balances it out to a neutral pick."

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                  It's a 50/50 fight
                  I'd call it more a 75/25 fight.

75 percent chance Fury wins by KO, 25 percent chance Wilder hears the final bell and Fury wins by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    I'd call it more a 75/25 fight.

75 percent chance Fury wins by KO, 25 percent chance Wilder hears the final bell and Fury wins by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                      Mayweather's a smart man. He won't bet on that fight because he knows Wilder poses a big threat to Fury.
                      Yeah hes so smart he bet on fury to beat Klitschko with having never watched him fight before

Comment

Working...
                      X