Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: Martinez Can Beat Mayweather, But Not Murray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio Martinez: "I'll do an 80/20 split and come down to 154lbs to face Floyd Mayweather"

http://www.************.com/2012/03/...th-mayweather/

Comment

How the **** can a writer even get employment when they refer to Sergio Martinez as being 27 years old?

Let alone actually publishing the 'article' in which the mistake was not only made, but overlooked by an editor.

**** me.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        Sergio Martinez: "I'll do an 80/20 split and come down to 154lbs to face Floyd Mayweather"

http://www.************.com/2012/03/...th-mayweather/
        I´ll do a 0.0005 / 99.9995 deal with Mayweather, he´d still not fight me, since
        I´m a nobody justlike Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          How the **** can a writer even get employment when they refer to Sergio Martinez as being 27 years old?

Let alone actually publishing the 'article' in which the mistake was not only made, but overlooked by an editor.

**** me.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

**** me.
            Editor?

bahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
              If Mike Tyson was in his prime they'll be saying Floyd should fight him

Floyd doesn't take you people seriously and he shouldn't... ******s aren't serious
              That's absurd and you know it. They're around the same age and Martinez has even offered a catch weight below 154. Martinez has also fought at 154 where Floyd holds a belt (I'm aware Floyd is small for the weight) They're also widely considered to be in the P4P Top 5.

Furthermore, Floyd looks like he is being set up to fight Canelo in the near future. Canelo comes into his fights the same weight as Martinez and is 15 years younger. He also hasn't really fought a live body as of yet.

Martinez-Floyd is also the second biggest fight after a Canelo bout and has the potential to be bigger since it is very marketable given Martinez' style and his status as a top P4P fighter.

Comment

only seen Murray vs Sturm, don't know anything else about him
                expecting Martinez to win, but he's getting old and healing injuries
                Murray looked good vs Sturm, maybe he can win the fight
                Martinez isn't getting Floyd, why people keep talking about that?

Comment

Originally posted by ImFromInternet View Post
                  I´ll do a 0.0005 / 99.9995 deal with Mayweather, he´d still not fight me, since
                  I´m a nobody justlike Martinez.
                  Yes Martinez is a nobody. Thats why Anyone who follows boxing at all knows him. And He's p4p #3 at least on just about every list.

Comment

And the reason why Floyd aint fighting Martinez...

Comment

Well there you have it Murray will get brutally ko'd in under 8 rounds fellas

Comment

Working...
                      X