Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-06-2019, 01:12 PM #11
Interim Champion

Quoted: 390 Post(s)
7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,497.25
Good joke - Nomadic No Message - 7not8 No Message - 7not8 No Message - 7not8 No Message - 7not8 
No Message - 7not8 No Message - 7not8 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
I questioned it because I wanted to know. He is coming in like almost 20 lbs. heavier than the 1st fight so I was just making sure you were making the prediction 'just because', like I thought you were.

Care to bet some points and a sig pic on the outcome?

Nice car btw
My bad bro. I'm in a heated lil argument with Robbie Barrett right now on another thread and all I could see was red! Lol.

I gotta be honest, I don't even know how to bet sig pics but I do know how to transfer points.

I can definitely bet whatever you would like on here. You'd just have to walk me through the sig pic thing. I bought all that stuff when I had over a quintillion points before they wiped everyone's accounts.
7not8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 01:13 PM #12
The GOAT

Quoted: 3621 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 69,744.31
Total Points: 81,023.87
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanGGG View Post
Ruiz carries the weight well, this will be an easier win since joshua won't have the mass to keep Ruiz off him...

bag gameplan by Joshua should have kept his weight and worked on movement and patience and clinching.
Huh?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Lmmfao
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 01:20 PM #13
Interim Champion

7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of
Good joke - Nomadic No Message - 7not8 No Message - 7not8 No Message - 7not8 No Message - 7not8 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 

Quote:
I questioned it because I wanted to know. He is coming in like almost 20 lbs. heavier than the 1st fight so I was just making sure you were making the prediction 'just because', like I thought you were.

Care to bet some points and a sig pic on the outcome?

Nice car btw
Oh and thanks for the car comment. That was my baby I sold in 2018 and I regret it. 1993 Mazda RX-7. It was my second one and I'm currently searching for another.

Cheers
Old 12-06-2019, 01:22 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
frosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 17,635.34

Joshua with his headphones, bless him. Probably his sports psychologist has got him listening to Katy Perry’s “Roar”
frosty-g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 01:24 PM #15
The GOAT

Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7not8 View Post
My bad bro. I'm in a heated lil argument with Robbie Barrett right now on another thread and all I could see was red! Lol.

I gotta be honest, I don't even know how to bet sig pics but I do know how to transfer points.

I can definitely bet whatever you would like on here. You'd just have to walk me through the sig pic thing. I bought all that stuff when I had over a quintillion points before they wiped everyone's accounts.
Barrett is a numbskull.

I lost a lot of points when that went down, too.

Ok, so the sig pic thing is just you or I picking a sig pic of our choice for the other better to carry for whatever period of time we agree to. I usually do it until the other betters fighter wins his next fight but I'm good with whatever. As far as points go, we both don't have much so how about 5k points and the sign pic? I'm betting AJ by ko/tko. Any other outcome aside from like a freak thing out of the ordinary and you win. Deal? If so, we will both put it in our signatures for the record.

Last edited by Boxing Goat; 12-06-2019 at 01:31 PM.
Old 12-06-2019, 01:28 PM #16
Interim Champion

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
nick_viking is a name known to allnick_viking is a name known to allnick_viking is a name known to allnick_viking is a name known to allnick_viking is a name known to allnick_viking is a name known to all
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 18,903.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty-g View Post
Joshua with his headphones, bless him. Probably his sports psychologist has got him listening to Katy Perry’s “Roar”
Dr Dre has got a lot to answer for. Those f’king beats headphones round every single athletes necks.
nick_viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 01:31 PM #17
The GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7not8 View Post
Oh and thanks for the car comment. That was my baby I sold in 2018 and I regret it. 1993 Mazda RX-7. It was my second one and I'm currently searching for another.

Cheers
Yeah it's BA! That's one of my fav body styles.

I've had a 240sx since I was a teen in the 90's.

Since then, I've done just about anything you can to one with the SR20DET swap and It runs about 620hp.
It's a beast when the boost comes on.
Old 12-06-2019, 01:34 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
arraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,210.40
Total Points: 22,825.09
Tasty - ??? No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis 
No Message - arraamis Tasty... - ??? have one on me! - Alx. have a gift bro - chiguy91 Gift - eddie_monster 
Well done on 4k posts :D - *Boss Lady* Vday love :D - *Boss Lady* No Message - chiguy91 have a gift bro. - chiguy91 thx - Starof David 
please return the favor, bro. - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - FkDaHtrs great poster - sugarsmosley 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Kuyukut Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - arraamis Childhood Cancer - arraamis 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - chiguy91 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Starof David 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Starof David Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Starof David Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Starof David Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Starof David Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jury 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I see AJ is keeping the face fuzz to cushion the blows ... Good strategy!
arraamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 02:10 PM #19
Interim Champion

Quote:
Barrett is a numbskull.

I lost a lot of points when that went down, too.

Ok, so the sig pic thing is just you or I picking a sig pic of our choice for the other better to carry for whatever period of time we agree to. I usually do it until the other betters fighter wins his next fight but I'm good with whatever. As far as points go, we both don't have much so how about 5k points and the sign pic? I'm betting AJ by ko/tko. Any other outcome aside from like a freak thing out of the ordinary and you win. Deal? If so, we will both put it in our signatures for the record.
Sounds good to me man. I'm in.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:32 PM #20
Interim Champion

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
TinAgeOfBoxing is infamous around these partsTinAgeOfBoxing is infamous around these partsTinAgeOfBoxing is infamous around these partsTinAgeOfBoxing is infamous around these partsTinAgeOfBoxing is infamous around these partsTinAgeOfBoxing is infamous around these partsTinAgeOfBoxing is infamous around these partsTinAgeOfBoxing is infamous around these partsTinAgeOfBoxing is infamous around these partsTinAgeOfBoxing is infamous around these partsTinAgeOfBoxing is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 12,093.07

Aj looks natty not like the steroid junky bodybuilder he use to look like.
TinAgeOfBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends