No announcement yet.

Is Crawford vs Khan seriously PPV???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Crawford vs Khan seriously PPV???

In the UK? It’s gonna be ppv in USA of course but I heard it’s also gonna be ppv in the uk too that’s why Crawford is coming to the uk for the press conference?

Is this some sort of pisstake??

So April 13th ppv Wembley show, then literally a week later another ppv April 20th?

Is this the future now, weekly ppv shows cause I better start saving up!

people aint gonna watch it

but thinking behind it is khan vargas did 1 mil views on sky sports, 2nd highest viewing figures for satelitte channel behind fury

but uk public probably view it as another canelo type mismatch and it wont do as many buys as they think, especially at 4am in uk

Comment

What a bullshït fight.

But let me guess Crawford #1 p4p and fighter of the year with this fight.

Comment

Should be on DAZN or regular ESPN.

Comment

Of course not....no one is paying for PPV, not anyone here anyway....not with tons of free streams.

Comment

I wonder if Khan will make more $$$ than Crawford

Comment

The PPV model is obsolete.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                In the UK? It’s gonna be ppv in USA of course but I heard it’s also gonna be ppv in the uk too that’s why Crawford is coming to the uk for the press conference?

Is this some sort of pisstake??

So April 13th ppv Wembley show, then literally a week later another ppv April 20th?

Is this the future now, weekly ppv shows cause I better start saving up!
                I never buy pfvs, I just wait a day or two or a week at most and watch the same fight free.

Comment

And how do you expect networks and promoters to pay for these expensive fighters if they're just going to offer the fight on free tv?

Sometimes I wonder why you call yourselves fans. Don't buy it if you can't afford it. Simple as that.

Very annoying threads.

Comment

Working...
                  X