No announcement yet.

T.I. Calls out these rappers for being fake gangsters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    As if he really cares about some random black woman who got roughed up in Dallas. I can only imagine some of the lyrics to his songs. This is a married guy who hangs out at strip clubs and made a video depicting Melania as a stripper. He also said a woman should never be President of this country because they make rash decisions based on emotions. Wonder if he thought the Dallas woman may have made some rash/emotional decisions that got her slapped up.

In 2006, after appearing in an Atlanta court on (May 10) and having charges that he threatened a man outside a strip club the previous year dropped for lack of evidence, Harris was arrested on an outstanding probation violation warrant from Florida. The warrant claimed that Harris did not fulfill the required number of community service hours he was sentenced to complete for a 2003 battery of a female sheriff deputy at University Mall in Tampa. Harris was detained by several mall Security Guards at the time of the incident.
    Are you the same person you were 16 years ago? Or have you grown & matured?

Comment

If he was so concerned...why didn't he show his true gangster and go fix the bartender himself instead of acting like some kind of Kardashian on the twitterverse.

Comment

Comment

He's 100% right though. Most rappers are fake gangsters.

I was ganged up when I was 8 y/o. No joke. Selling weed at 15. I was shot at, stabbed and arrested more times than I remember. That's gangster.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
            He's 100% right though. Most rappers are fake gangsters.

I was ganged up when I was 8 y/o. No joke. Selling weed at 15. I was shot at, stabbed and arrested more times than I remember. That's gangster.

**** yeah, bro.

Comment

What do you guys think about the Mayweather diss track he made?

He accused him of wearing Katy Perry shoes too.

Comment

How can a rapper be real if they don't be committing felonies ???

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post

**** yeah, bro.
                  I was like the second guy in that video. I'll kick your a$$ in the face.

Comment

Man, I used to be a big fan of TI but he's lost me now with this phony self-righteous crusade he's on. Doesn't come across as genuine, just somebody who wants be see as conscious but immediately contradicts what he preaches by how he lives and carries himself.

I am 100% sure Floyd plowed his wife and he's been a mess since then because he publicly took her back.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Man, I used to be a big fan of TI but he's lost me now with this phony self-righteous crusade he's on. Doesn't come across as genuine, just somebody who wants be see as conscious but immediately contradicts what he preaches by how he lives and carries himself.

I am 100% sure Floyd plowed his wife and he's been a mess since then because he publicly took her back.
                      I don't think he would have taken her back if he felt humiliated. He might think Floyd didn't fuk or maybe his wife told him Floyd has a small cok and did no damage.

Comment

Working...
                      X