No announcement yet.

R. Kelly escapee speaks out, says NOT A CULT, NOT FORCED, weak minds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
    Too many people defending a pedo, maybe they have the same urges.
    Whatever bro, still waiting on that evidence. Or are you one of those who just sheeps along when someone claims a thing with no proof?

Feel sorry for you if/when you ever get caught up by some dirty chick with croc tears claiming you did something when she was 17

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Dude, one of his side pieces ponied up bail money. And no, I don't believe she's "just a friend" - he put a down payment of some pipe to get THAT kind of loyalty. I promise you, that fool is not broke. He damn sure isn't broke living in Trump Tower
      I didn't say that he was broke. But he will run out of money. He is not that hot commodity that he used to be. Between lawyers, child support and pay out he will be.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        I didn't say that he was broke. But he will run out of money. He is not that hot commodity that he used to be. Between lawyers, child support and pay out he will be.
        Streaming sales went up. He's probably getting more money now than before.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Streaming sales went up. He's probably getting more money now than before.
          We don't know that. Because now they are looking to ban his music from free radio some will rush and but before they take it out.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            She left pissed-off.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              We don't know that. Because now they are looking to ban his music from free radio some will rush and but before they take it out.
              All I know is, when 2 Live Crew was banned from the airways back in the 90's, it didn't stop them. They actually got MORE popular.

Bobby Brown was banned from performing lewd live performances. Only to go on to become the King of R&B and trailblaze for today's Arianda Grande and Miley Cyrus-type of softcore ****.

Madonna is no "Beautiful Stranger" to getting her *ish banned from the airways.

Let's not forget the glorious original version of "Pumps and a Bump" where MC Hammer basically performed in a speedo with a boner. Banned.

My point: bans make artists more popular because it increases exposure. Makes more people aware that might not have been before. That's what makes money. Not someone like Susan Boyle who has nothing but pure, unadulterated talent.

When people rush to hear about this R. Kelly song called "Ignition" and "When a Woman's Fed Up", his digital sales will skyrocket.

Comment

Working...
              X