Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many boxers today are 'clean athletes'?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many boxers today are 'clean athletes'?

Which guys currently you don't suspect of doping at some point ?
    All
    25.00%
    Most
    50.00%
    None (lol)
    0.00%
    Warriors 2018/19 NBA Champs :)
    25.00%

at the elite level, none

Comment

Everyone is dirty except my guy

Comment

Who cares. They're all doping or they're all not. Either way it's a level playing field.

Comment

Good replies so far, do you think boxing should regulate it at some point ?

I mean boxing is a ****ing mess already with all these weird titles etc. So I am doubtful lol

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            exactly.

Off the top of my head I think Bivol is clean, Crawford but who really knows.

Comment

Any thoughts on Lomachenko?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                lol I'm having a debate like that right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Good replies so far, do you think boxing should regulate it at some point ?

I mean boxing is a ****ing mess already with all these weird titles etc. So I am doubtful lol
                  I think they should do away with the limitations on steroid use, because nobody follows them anyway. And they should ban combat sports, football, and any other sport where injuring your opponent is a goal.

Basketball, baseball, swimming, golfing, quidditch, running, volleyball, and tennis should all be okay. There's a chance you can injure your opponent in those, but the risk is less. Everybody plays at their own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Any thoughts on Lomachenko?
                    If what they say is true, the guy stands in front of people and makes them miss. The Matrix, supposedly.

Yep, steroids. Fighters that stand in front of people don't keep those abilities for long. Everyone gets hit in boxing, and if you stand in front of people it's only a matter of time.

Everybody's on them, so there's almost no point in wondering anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X