Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder To DAZN Is the Only Way Joshua Fight Gets Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
    "We don't need to read the article because we make it up anyway" is what meant to say.

Well done applying what Hearn and Oscar was saying directly about MW where DAZN controls all of the titles and biggest names to HW. You're probably one of the same ****wombles that go on about Crawford is a ducker because he's with Top Rank.
    Spin it however you want to Hearn lover. The whole world knows about your boy. He’ll end up being the most hated promoter in a few years. Talks too much and too arrogant.

Comment

He wants DAZN to be paying all the money for it all and showtime to air the fight.
      That's basically what all these ******ed comments from the PBC fanatics amount to, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Spin it however you want to Hearn lover. The whole world knows about your boy. He’ll end up being the most hated promoter in a few years. Talks too much and too arrogant.
        Just because people post responses to the floods of ******ed, poisonous crap coming from PBC fanatics doesn't mean they are Hearn lovers.

It just means they don't like seeing bullshit lies repeated over and over again without anybody objecting to it.

Comment

Lol he's certainly in your head rent free 24/7. Mr "I don't read the articles because facts are a waste of time"

Comment

Lol he's certainly in your head rent free 24/7. Mr "I don't read the articles because facts are a waste of time"
            If that’s the case I’m certainly in yours. Mr. I love another man and his name is Eddie Hearn.

Comment

If that’s the case I’m certainly in yours. Mr. I love another man and his name is Eddie Hearn.
              Nah I don't love Hearn, you just make yourself look so stupid it's hard not to point out.

Comment

I'm sorry to break it down to you fellas but there won't be a Wilder vs Joshua fight in 2019. It has been pushed back to 2020. Wilder/Brezeale and perhaps Wilder vs Whyte, Klitschko or Usyk is on his agenda next for the balance of the 2019 calendar year. I guess that means that AJ can fight Luis Ortiz after Miller next after all since he will be available.

Comment

Originally posted by teamindividual View Post
                  Every time Hearn farts he needs to do a 30 minute IFL interview about it, just stfu already...
                  Do you wonder what they smell like ? Probably money.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                    I've read a lot of your posts around here and you tend to go in any direction the wind blows. You or your flimsy logic can't be trusted.

Move out of my way.
                    Hearn fans....as usual

Comment

• And out come all the militant nationalist chat council estate hooligan Hearn fans commenting from mum’s place lol.....G-d I’m glad I left that country

Comment

Working...
                      X