Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez is Open To The Idea of Fighting in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, no Kazakhstan on the itinerary, heh?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      I wouldn’t mind seeing him slap around billy hoe In his backyard
      Not a canelo fan but I would be for that one night lol
      Careful, you and the entire Canelo party bus may walk away disappointed from that one.

Comment

Saunders would be a boring fight. I think Eubank would be exciting for the fans.

Comment

These spoiled athletes (not saying Nelo is one) need to grow up. People travel all the time for much less money.

Get on the plane and stfu.

Bring your food, your whores, your video games.....Leave your at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rotch View Post
            Saunders would be a boring fight. I think Eubank would be exciting for the fans.
            Yes id like Nell v eubank. It's the first time I've heard Nell mention eubanks name. So he knows who euban k is

Comment

Aside from BJS, against who? Dela Hoya will not let him fight Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
                Well he's already fighting Jacobs lol who is top of that tree having beaten quillin and derv and also more proven than charlo and cAnelo already beat Lara.. and Andrade has no name value and won a vacant belt against some.unknown African
                Oh.. my bad.. I been working too much.. he fighting jacobs?.. I stand down. Ok.. I can rock with canelo again..

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
                  Careful, you and the entire Canelo party bus may walk away disappointed from that one.
                  I’m not a canelo fan

Comment

Lets get Canelo vs Eubank Jr. That would be a bad ass fight with lots of action.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      I’m not a canelo fan
                      Fair enough, but it seems you'd prefer a Canelo win to spite BJS, so I meant in that sense. And there's an excellent chance that would happen, but I do think Saunders currently stands the best chance of an upset outside of Jacobs (though with recent developments it seems just as likely that matchup would happen at SMW).
                      Last edited by Sweet Scions; 02-25-2019, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X