No announcement yet.

Margarito owning Cotto... been a decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Absolutely destroyed Cotto and made him submit on bended knees. I love that fight!

What do you remember about that night?
    I remember when Shane sonned Margarito. Owned his body and had him bending over like what a big brother does to his littl brother when he tries to fight him. One punch to the stomach and no air. Shane beat the brakes off of Margarito and it wasn't even a fight. Lol

Comment

In all honesty I always thought that Margarito was a ****en cheater, and I thought that he cheated Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        At the time I was real impressed by Margarito essentially bludgeoning Cotto into submission. In hindsight, I now watch it with a great deal of sympathy for Cotto as we all know what was likely happening in Margarito’s dressing room prior to the first bell. I enjoy watching the rematch though, were Cotto gets his revenge.
        Revenge lol... fighting all scared with the ref, doctor, judges, and crowd behind him is hardly “ revenge”..

Doctor saved the day for Cotto... everything about the rematch was set up so that Margarito would lose.

Revenge! Puto Rican style Haha

Comment

Revenge lol... fighting all scared with the ref, doctor, judges, and crowd behind him is hardly “ revenge”..

Doctor saved the day for Cotto... everything about the rematch was set up so that Margarito would lose.

What happened with the Mosley fight lmao. Mosley didn't need anything to beat the cheating puto plaster using slow footed plodder lmao...

Comment

You just sound bitter.

Cotto beat the sh** out of Margarito in the rematch.

The doctor rightfully stopped the fight, his face was a mess

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              I remember when Shane sonned Margarito. Owned his body and had him bending over like what a big brother does to his littl brother when he tries to fight him. One punch to the stomach and no air. Shane beat the brakes off of Margarito and it wasn't even a fight. Lol
              Put yourself in Margo’s shoes for a moment. You just got framed in a homecoming fight . Your mind is no longer in the fight due to the locker room chaos.

There was no way margarito was gonna compete with Mosley under those circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                Beat Martinez, Clottey, Cotto, Cintron 2x despite mostly everyone ducking him. Even some of his losses like against Williams were impressive.
                He beat Martinez before he was Martinez I thought he got a gift against Clottey

I mean he wasn't this monster HBO were hyping him to be because he stopped Kermit Cintron hence why he needed to load his gloves

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  You just sound bitter.

Cotto beat the sh** out of Margarito in the rematch.

The doctor rightfully stopped the fight, his face was a mess
                  Margarito was a one eyed handicap yet Cotto was scared to attack him with conviction. Why?

He cried so much leading up to the fight, but once the bell rang, he froze up out of fear. He had captain hook standing in front of him yet he didnt want to throw down.

Cotto was gifted with a W in the rematch but let’s not call it revenge. That’s just funny

Comment

Put yourself in Margo’s shoes for a moment. You just got framed in a homecoming fight . Your mind is no longer in the fight due to the locker room chaos.

There was no way margarito was gonna compete with Mosley under those circumstances.
                    Foh. No plaster now wins. The man tore a guys ear off and he has no real power and that should've been evidence that he was cheating. Margarito never could punch. Now he's beating guys to a pulp. Shane made sure that he wouldn't cheat and made it an even playing field and beat the ****en brakes off of this coward who never wanted a rematch. Wait, there was no need it was that bad lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      He beat Martinez before he was Martinez I thought he got a gift against Clottey

I mean he wasn't this monster HBO were hyping him to be because he stopped Kermit Cintron hence why he needed to load his gloves
                      We all know that Clottey beat him only to be robbed. Great point.

Comment

Working...
                      X