Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of you tried ASM (selling on amazon)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Have any of you tried ASM (selling on amazon)

Have any of you tried ASM(selling on Amazon)

one of my neighbors, this soccer mom, pulls in like 30K a month off of it. she basically sells some like light weight yoga crap.

I thought she was full of it until I saw others on Youtube making good ends off it too. It's mostly women tho from what I see and they are all usually selling something in the fitness industry or fashion. So yeah mostly women, hot chicks and milfs. I dont see that many guys doing it or at least successfully doing it.

She said she had to pay like 5G's for the Amazon cert. and she attends some once a year convention and like all the top guys there are making 30K like her and some 100K a month.

But I hear they get their actual inventory from China thats why it works the overhead is low because they get all the crap from China for like few hundred bucks and turn around and sell it for like 5 times the profit?

Anyone do this or know anyone actually doing well with this too?

I dont want to talk to her too much because she's annoying she'll talk for hours about dumb shat and I dont want her to feel we are close so she might stop by our crib unannounced lol. She also has all these annoying dogs and kids so I dont want her thinking I'll baby sit or dog sit for her.

If everything seems worth it , it could be a great side hustle if you selling the right products. But again the only ones I see making good money are either Milfs or hot chicks like the IG influencers.

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP.

wonder if I can hit up some of the IG model chicks and pick their brain lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      Have any of you tried ASM(selling on Amazon)

one of my neighbors, this soccer mom, pulls in like 30K a month off of it. she basically sells some like light weight yoga crap.

I thought she was full of it until I saw others on Youtube making good ends off it too. It's mostly women tho from what I see and they are all usually selling something in the fitness industry or fashion. So yeah mostly women, hot chicks and milfs. I dont see that many guys doing it or at least successfully doing it.

She said she had to pay like 5G's for the Amazon cert. and she attends some once a year convention and like all the top guys there are making 30K like her and some 100K a month.

But I hear they get their actual inventory from China thats why it works the overhead is low because they get all the crap from China for like few hundred bucks and turn around and sell it for like 5 times the profit?

Anyone do this or know anyone actually doing well with this too?

I dont want to talk to her too much because she's annoying she'll talk for hours about dumb shat and I dont want her to feel we are close so she might stop by our crib unannounced lol. She also has all these annoying dogs and kids so I dont want her thinking I'll baby sit or dog sit for her.

If everything seems worth it , it could be a great side hustle if you selling the right products. But again the only ones I see making good money are either Milfs or hot chicks like the IG influencers.

Best part of the whole post.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Best part of the whole post.
        LOL she is bro. She's one of them like annoying soccer moms who like thinks the world revolves around her!

I heard she has no boundary issues either like she'll just walk into peoples houses and think everyone loves her lol.

Thats why I dont want her to think we are so close. She ended up making the neighbor next to her dog sit her 3 dogs just cuz she had an emergency for 4 days lol.

That neighbor was like WTF? and all the other neighbors were pissed because they kept barking all night with the confusion of being at a random strangers pad lol.

I usually am the same way with any neighbor or co-worker who has pets or small children a lot of them want me to watch them when they are out of town and I'm like F that lol.

I tell everyone at work that im allergic to cats and dogs so they Dont even try lol

Comment

If you got in on it in the past, there was a lot of potential. It's saturated now though. So popular that people are making money selling instructional videos.
          Getting your listings to be competitive is going to be tough. I help a friend who does it full time. There's a lot of tricks to making it work. If you've got the time, dedication, and a few grand to start it up, give it a go.

The #1 thing my friend urges people is to not worry about selling something that interests them or that they feel Amazon "needs". It's the common stuff that makes the most money.

Comment

It's the same as selling anything anywhere else. About the only difference is that you have the option of storing your inventory in an amazon warehouse and using their supply chain for a fee.

"Selling on Amazon!" is commonly treated as its own thing by get-rich-quick coaches trying to sell you paid programs but it doesn't differ that much from any other type of retail/resale business.
            Last edited by ////; 01-28-2019, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              It's the same as selling anything anywhere else. About the only difference is that you have the option of storing your inventory in an amazon warehouse and using their supply chain for a fee.

"Selling on Amazon!" is commonly treated as its own thing by get-rich-quick coaches trying to sell you paid programs but it doesn't differ that much from any other type of retail/resale business.
              It offers massive exposure. The difference (in retail terms) is akin to getting your product on store shelves vs having to open your own store.
              I have my own customer base and don't want or need Amazon but the people I know who sell through Amazon wouldn't be able to stay afloat if they tried it on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                If you got in on it in the past, there was a lot of potential. It's saturated now though. So popular that people are making money selling instructional videos.
                Getting your listings to be competitive is going to be tough. I help a friend who does it full time. There's a lot of tricks to making it work. If you've got the time, dedication, and a few grand to start it up, give it a go.

The #1 thing my friend urges people is to not worry about selling something that interests them or that they feel Amazon "needs". It's the common stuff that makes the most money.
                green K bro!

Yeah I was actually thinking of just using my lady as the face of it. She knows about yoga crap, and fitness fashion, etc. She herself sold a few things off these other sites that were like craigslist competitors. She made a few extra ends but nothing like these top ASM chicks are making.

But you said the key thing and thats saturation. I think with anything once something gets saturated its curtains and time to jump on the next hot jump off instead.

Me and my chick make decent ends now so a few grand start up invest wouldn't be a problem for us. We were more so concerned about actually contacting and getting inventory from China. Since China is just sketchy all around.

I didnt know you could use the Amazon warehouses tho? Thats pretty dope.

Hmmmm ill relay this to my chick and see what she says thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  green K bro!

Yeah I was actually thinking of just using my lady as the face of it. She knows about yoga crap, and fitness fashion, etc. She herself sold a few things off these other sites that were like craigslist competitors. She made a few extra ends but nothing like these top ASM chicks are making.

But you said the key thing and thats saturation. I think with anything once something gets saturated its curtains and time to jump on the next hot jump off instead.

Me and my chick make decent ends now so a few grand start up invest wouldn't be a problem for us. We were more so concerned about actually contacting and getting inventory from China. Since China is just sketchy all around.

I didnt know you could use the Amazon warehouses tho? Thats pretty dope.

Hmmmm ill relay this to my chick and see what she says thanks.
                  That's pretty much what you gotta do, get cheap inventory from China and sell it to Americans. That's essentially what Amazon is for the most part. My friend uses the Amazon warehouses so that his work is minimal and the business kinda runs itself. He has me write "reviews" for him to help get products started.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    That's pretty much what you gotta do, get cheap inventory from China and sell it to Americans. That's essentially what Amazon is for the most part. My friend uses the Amazon warehouses so that his work is minimal and the business kinda runs itself. He has me write "reviews" for him to help get products started.
                    WORD do u think its too late for us to jump on it now and get some good ends. I'm talking like at least 5G's a month or so.

If all I'm gonna make is another 2grand or 3grand a month from it I'd rather find another side hustle lol. My current jobs piling all kinds of work on me as I over see the sales and marketing team, and the social media management department and now they want me to do all the HR crap for all of these guys too. It's BS im doing like 4 different management jobs and only getting paid for one and "bonuses" lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X