Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Takeshi Inoue - Face To Face at Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Munguia is one of the things wrong with the sport. Just because an obviously much bigger fighter CAN drop down to X weight division doesn't mean they should. He SHOULD be MW or SMW. Instead, he goes in there against fighters who are barely JMWs. He's good, but not elite. When/IF he does get into his proper divisions, his limitations will definitely be on display. In the meantime, he keeps winning vs midgets.
    Hes young, he could still drain himself. Other dudes have done it: Mayweather, ODH, Nonito. Munguia will probably be a MW by next year, hope he at least takes on a legit threat before leaving 154

Comment

I see some complaining about munguia's size. If a fighter can make the weight than it is what it is. The only time I consider a fighter a "weightbully" is when he imposes rehydration clauses or drains a guy below his normal competing weight.

With that said this dude will get trashed if he steps up to some of the elite 154lbers. But golden boy(with their limited roster) will keep him nice and safe in their witness protection program.

YAWN on to the next fraud...

Comment

what the f@ck is this bum fight, it was supposed to be a championship fight, he's not even related to my boy naoya

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
          That's funny! Thurman vs Josesito is a horrible card. Plus the undercard is even worse!!

The undercard is horrible but so is the undercard for Munguia and Inoue. It's so easy to predict on that list who's going to win. Since there's no other fights on this weekend except for these two, I'd rather go with Thurman and Lopez

Comment

Working...
          X