Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    BostonGuy
    bigjavi973
    You banned me for mentioning someones mom. Time to hold this clown to the same standards.

Robbie we just want to help. Now the last thing I want you to do is feel like you're being attacked or singled out. The purpose of this thread is for you to see you're not alone. There are other people suffering too. You don't need to feel ashamed. now, you trying to get me banned is only you trying to run away from the problem. And isn't that how your obsession started? By you running away from your problems and using Aj to help you forget about them. You felt incomplete about your life or the way things are going so you focus on AJs life to feel good about yours

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      ^This.

If you're a regular poster on a boxing website then there's a good chance that you're a boxing fanatic.
      You can definitely be a boxing supporter with out being a fanatic. Not allowing people to have their favorites, bashing opinions because they may counter your own. Name calling because you don't agree. Purposely Changing facts, close mindedness, Getting personal over the sport when we are ALL just discussing and voicing our opinions. That's crossing the lie

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        Robbie we just want to help. Now the last thing I want you to do is feel like you're being attacked or singled out. The purpose of this thread is for you to see you're not alone. There are other people suffering too. You don't need to feel ashamed. now, you trying to get me banned is only you trying to run away from the problem. And isn't that how your obsession started? By you running away from your problems and using Aj to help you forget about them. You felt incomplete about your life or the way things are going so you focus on AJs life to feel good about yours
        Blah blah blah. I just want to see if the boxingscene mods hold posters to the same standards. I got banned for mentioning someones mom. You should too if they are fair. bigjavi973

Comment

There was this one poster ( forgot his name ) who I swore couldn't have been older than 14 . Was always posting memes calling Wilder names like Beyonce , Donkey and that type of B.S .
          I think his name was Boksfan . Had to be a Wilder Fan because he'd mention Wilder more than Wilder's Admitted fans would .
          Last edited by Idunnoshet; 01-12-2019, 12:42 PM.

Comment

You can definitely be a boxing supporter with out being a fanatic. Not allowing people to have their favorites, bashing opinions because they may counter your own. Name calling because you don't agree. Purposely Changing facts, close mindedness, Getting personal over the sport when we are ALL just discussing and voicing our opinions. That's crossing the lie

100% agree on that bro, shyt gets hella annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Blah blah blah. I just want to see if the boxingscene mods hold posters to the same standards. I got banned for mentioning someones mom. You should too if they are fair. bigjavi973
              I only. Mention your mom because she cares, but Robbie she is at wits end. You lash out at your family when you read a negative article about AJ. You haven't been keeping up on your hygiene. You've been neglecting your responsibilities, you don't let her in your room. She's worried about gold fish. When is the last time you feed your fish Robbie?

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                ^This.

If you're a regular poster on a boxing website then there's a good chance that you're a boxing fanatic.
                I think the poster may be talking about fanatics of a particular fighter or group of fighters to the exclusion of others... I believe the generally accepted technical terms around here are 'fanboys' and 'haters'.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                  There was this one poster ( forgot his name ) who I swore couldn't have been older than 14 . Was always posting memes calling Wilder names like Beyonce , Donkey and that type of B.S .
                  I think his name was Boksfan . Had to be a Wilder Fan because he'd mention Wilder more than Wilder's Admitted fans would .
                  This is what we need. We need to get these guys names out let them know trey are excessive. They obviously have problems within themselves an they take it out on certain fighters to cover up their pain. But they need to understand that we as posters are suffering because of their overbearing behavior

Comment

Why didn’t you just outright make the thread about Robbie ferret...why the passive aggressive angle? It’s clear that you just wanna whine about him in particular.

Comment

Yeah and from a boxing spectator stand point GGG is definitely not a hater you should hate on. I'm not saying you gotta love him, but he certainly brings enough elements in to the ring that you have to like him. He delivers. The hate and bashing is unwarranted to say the least
                      Not when every critical comment of GGG's overhype is labeled as hate, even the mild ones. That kinda fanboyism actually drives some previously neutral boxing fans to dislike/hate him. Hate is such a strong word.

Comment

Working...
                      X