Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: My Plan is To Beat Wilder, Joshua - Don't Care About Others

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: My Plan is To Beat Wilder, Joshua - Don't Care About Others

Former unified heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (26-0, 19 KOs) is motivated on one thing - to face both of the current world champions, WBC king Deontay Wilder and IBF, WBO, IBO, WBA champion Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

2015 fury had a chance but the current fury will get beat and hurt against either man

Comment

Does Fury not realise what a fool he appears, talking about beating Wilder and AJ, especially after his recent clown performance against a very poor boxer barely half his size. He needs to stop talking about what he intends to do and start fighting credible opponents and work towards those big fights. Then he may gain some respect

Comment

Hope you can best then I loves comeback story.
        But one punch is all it takes sometimes. So be careful

Comment

Tyson Fury will fart them away!!!!!

Comment

Translation: There's gonna be more zero-risk opponents like Seferi until I can cash out against AJ/Wilder.

Comment

Fury is a clown and doesnt take fighting seriously, so why should the public take him seriously.

Comment

Fat Fury your plan is to cash out, you won't fool anyone. Coke is expensive.

Comment

Lol.. furry fatboy fury will never fight Doomsday Wilder.. mother****er looks like a ******ed brother from the movie "big friendly giant" lol.

Comment

You better had been playing in your last fight then cause you looked horrible

Comment

Working...
                    X