Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Everyone in Mexico Wants Canelo To KO GGG!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    WHAT part of I got no hate for Canelo don’t you understand. I said good for him making millions. How the hell does rooting for him or not mean one ounce of differences to the lives of any Mexican in the world?

I find it funny that a dipsht like you is telling me about weakness and success. I pay more in taxes than you make. I pay for stupid asses like you who fill up the prisons wasting tax dollars that could be used to help people. I send and spend money in Mexico. With that I’m going to bed. I got a job so I can pay for the takers who can then go tell me how they are raising us up.
    You piece of shet! Just cause I've been locked up don't mean I still am.
    I got a job too punk and I make good money. I'm hardworking, independent, have my own home and three cars! Do you? You sorry piece of shet!
    But you commented on my post and you wanna feel offended? You piece of shet coward! I'm in Southern California! Where are you punk??
    Prove to me your not a coward and let's meet up punk! I'm calling you out you little biitch! Man up punk!

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      WHAT part of I got no hate for Canelo don’t you understand. I said good for him making millions. How the hell does rooting for him or not mean one ounce of differences to the lives of any Mexican in the world?

I find it funny that a dipsht like you is telling me about weakness and success. I pay more in taxes than you make. I pay for stupid asses like you who fill up the prisons wasting tax dollars that could be used to help people. I send and spend money in Mexico. With that I’m going to bed. I got a job so I can pay for the takers who can then go tell me how they are raising us up.
      See you the definition of a weak ass paisa! You wrote me talking shet but thats all you'll ever do. You just proved my point on exactly what I said! Your weak! Your born in Mexico but you dickride Triple g.
      Most paisas are weak! It's sad but true! Now prove me wrong punk! Your a coward piece of shet! Your a fuccing disgrace to our people.
      Your mom should of swallowed you punk!

Comment

Everyone in Mexico Should Be Ashamed of Canelo, Cheat, Scared to Promote

The guys cheated, dogged the country as an excuse, then acted like a straight biiiitch and won't promote the fight with GGG. Canelo doesn't want to face the media. That is some hoe as shiiiit. But Guilty people often act like hoes.

He's 28 and in his prime. He waited until GGG was 35 to fight him and still had to try to cheat. Got popped the second time, but he has been a cheat. It was obvious for years.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          See you the definition of a weak ass paisa! You wrote me talking shet but thats all you'll ever do. You just proved my point on exactly what I said! Your weak! Your born in Mexico but you dickride Triple g.
          Most paisas are weak! It's sad but true! Now prove me wrong punk! Your a coward piece of shet! Your a fuccing disgrace to our people.
          Your mom should of swallowed you punk!
          "You are" really trying to tell someone else that all they do is talk shiiit. Just like Canelo, you have no self-awareness. Why don't you make like your boyfriend and hide? You're the king of flapping those gums and nonsensible blabber.

Not everyone that is Mexican has to disbelieve logic and swallow Canelo's assinine beef excuse whole. It's a dumb excuse.

Comment

Every time I come on here I’m blown away by how stooooooooopid some ppl are

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
              "You are" really trying to tell someone else that all they do is talk shiiit. Just like Canelo, you have no self-awareness. Why don't you make like your boyfriend and hide? You're the king of flapping those gums and nonsensible blabber.

Not everyone that is Mexican has to disbelieve logic and swallow Canelo's assinine beef excuse whole. It's a dumb excuse.
              The difference between me and punk cowards like you and that other piece of shet is I've got the balls to back up everything I say! I've called out plenty of fools on here that live within driving distance from me so we can meet up and deal with this issue we got. But I'm still waiting for one of you cowards that like to talk shet to me to actually step up to me and have the balls to meet up with me. I'm a man and I'll do more than just talk!
              What about you?
              What state and city do you live in?

Comment

red balls is universally hated north and south of the border for being a drug cheat and a lier best option retirement save his country from further embarrassment as for fishnets himself his only option is rehab

Comment

As a Canelo supporter who actually lives in Mexico, I can tell you straight up that 85% of the people in Mexico are against canelo because the way he behaves and how ****y he has become, plus the clembuterol situation has not gained him new supporters down here, we have a saying here and that is that canelo has more supporters in the Mexican American community than Mexicans, I always support Canelo but this time I will root for GGG as well.

Comment

I just hate the unfortunate way Oscar has turned out.He's now a joke but struggles to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthandtruth
                      Mexicans and African Americans are the most idiotic sheep type pieces of shi.. t. That exist on planet Earth. That's the truth
                      Not cool man.

Comment

Working...
                      X