Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love Spence..but it seems like he always tries to kill his sparring partners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Spence..but it seems like he always tries to kill his sparring partners

Great fighter and love his attitude, but everytime I see an interview of someone sparring him. He's going 100 percent, he's even bragged about breaking someone ribs in sparring.

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
    Great fighter and love his attitude, but everytime I see an interview of someone sparring him. He's going 100 percent, he's even bragged about breaking someone ribs in sparring.
    Lmao at that username

Oh, and train like you fight

Comment

Standing at 5'7" Eroll "The Truth" Spence got manlet syndrome like TJ "Snake in the grass" Dillashaw. Always trying to kill their sparring partners. Spence may have walked out of the ring but his manlet rage stayed inside the ring.
      Last edited by GorillaDog; 06-03-2018, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
        Standing at 5'7" Eroll "The Truth" Spence got manlet syndrome like TJ "Snake in the grass" Dillashaw. Always trying to kill their sparring partners. Spence may have walked out of the ring but his manlet rage stayed inside the ring.
        There ain't a universe where Spence is only 5'7.

Or is Cotto like 5'3 now? Cotto can be 5'3, Mayweather can be 5'5 and Spence can be 5'7!

Comment

If he's training for a fight, then I think it's fair enough for him to go all out. Maybe it's a bit much if it's just casual gym sessions in between fights, though.

Comment

Like SugarAdamAli said, train like you fight. From what i've seen of his training he does everything including the mitts mimicking how he'll fight in the ring which is great in my opinion. One of the reasons why he has that gas tank he does because it doesn't take him out of his comfort zone on fight night, he is used to going at a high pace

Comment

And? What is your point?

Comment

If you can't stand seeing fighters get hurt this is not the sport for you.
                Switch to tennis or golf.

Comment

It ain't about them getting hurt, gym wars is usually what people get messed up from.
                  James Toney was a huge fan of gym wars and now look at him, every time he speaks he sounds like the adults in charlie brown.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post

If you train at 80% you'll fight at 80%.

Comment

Working...
                    X