No announcement yet.

Canelo: Sparring Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo: Sparring Day

I've heard people saying he can't train/spar during his suspension? Seems a little far fetched

Sparring day 👊🏻

A post shared by Saul Alvarez (@canelo) on

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
    I've heard people saying he can't train/spar during his suspension? Seems a little far fetched

Sparring day 👊🏻

Wow, not allowing to train... seems like its a bit of an unfair advantage for Golovkin, steroids on the other hands naaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Steven A.Smith said they're not that bad

Comment

Lets be real these commission cant do **** about ****.

No rules they ever placed were really enforceable, ever.

Theirs no unified commission etc, one doesnt play ball go to the next, theirs one in everystate and if you strike out theirs others countries.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        Lets be real these commission cant do **** about ****.

No rules they ever placed were really enforceable, ever.

Theirs no unified commission etc, one doesnt play ball go to the next, theirs one in everystate and if you strike out theirs others countries.
        They can stop him from fighting in Nevada. If one commission bans him it's unlikely another will allow him to fight.

Comment

How can you tell a guy he can’t train lol. Doubt that’s true.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            They can stop him from fighting in Nevada. If one commission bans him it's unlikely another will allow him to fight.
            not really.

We seen this before in the past, where fighters go to different states etc to get licensed.

And with canelo I think situation is as such, he had something banned in his system so if you want to suspend him you can but if you want to listen to evidence, logical reasoning etc you can alway rule it a non issue.

So where one comission who just wants to say no an other can say yeah and cite that "the evidence proves he didnt cheat" and use that as their reasoning on why they licensed him.

now do I believe NSAC is gonna ban canelo? HELL NO! Canelo is innocent everyone knows it, its just open season on dude everyone hated him for years already and now they have that excuse they can point to for why now.

FREE CANELO!

Comment

Reported.................

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                not really.

We seen this before in the past, where fighters go to different states etc to get licensed.

And with canelo I think situation is as such, he had something banned in his system so if you want to suspend him you can but if you want to listen to evidence, logical reasoning etc you can alway rule it a non issue.

So where one comission who just wants to say no an other can say yeah and cite that "the evidence proves he didnt cheat" and use that as their reasoning on why they licensed him.

now do I believe NSAC is gonna ban canelo? HELL NO! Canelo is innocent everyone knows it, its just open season on dude everyone hated him for years already and now they have that excuse they can point to for why now.

FREE CANELO!

Sorry I have to disagree. I think almost all states will support a ban on Canelo if that happens. If he gets banned I doubt very much Golovkin would go to another State to fight him. In other words if Canelo wants to play he will have to play with himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

Sparring day 👊🏻

I didn't see him sparring. And there is no sparring in the video Golden Boy posted. And Golden Boy made sure to mention he was in San Diego like they're trying to get a point across

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Sorry I have to disagree. I think almost all states will support a ban on Canelo if that happens. If he gets banned I doubt very much Golovkin would go to another State to fight him. In other words if Canelo wants to play he will have to play with himself.
                    Its cool you think that but everything GGG has done in his past suggest he will chase the $$$$ with canelo just one example. Remeber when he cried about Canelo winning the title at a catchweight? well it only took place cause GGG accepted Step Aside Money, had he said no he could have prevented that fight and force cotto to either get stripped or face him but he chose to take the money and cry and bitch about his decision than stand by honor if you will.

But thats my opinion with some facts that explain why I think what I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X