Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady would still fight May 5 if Canelo is out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
    Am I the only one who would rather see GGG vs Saunders rather than Canelo? I want to see all the belts unified. Canelo lost the first fight anyway.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    I agree The G won the first fight and would love to see him unify on may 5th. **** canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
      Gennady would still fight May 5 if Canelo is out.

"If for some reason it's not against Canelo, we'll figure out the best course of action at that time, but he is training to fight May 5. We'd look at [middleweight titlist] Billy Joe Saunders or anyone else who makes sense. Hopefully, it's Canelo. If not, we will weigh the options and meet with HBO and the people from the MGM [owner of T-Mobile Arena]."
      Great news...........

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Who's being quoted here? Because I have sincere doubts that HBO is going to bet their PPV calendar on Mr 100k buys. And I doubt that MGM Resorts is going to roll out the carpets for The Golovkin Show either, lol.
        Tom Loeffler.

Comment

It wont be PPV because he doesnt have enough fans to support it on his own. Mr 97k

Comment

I would honestly rather see Golovkin destroy Charlo at this point. He already dominated a roided and plaster covered Clenelo.

Comment

lol no he wouldn't, Canelo would fight in Texas on that date. GGG would probably sit out until Canelo called back.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                It would rule if the 160lb Charlo fought him! I'm a big fan of the Charlo's but don't know which is which lol.
                So true. Can’t tell one from the other. It doesn’t help that mom couldn’t be a little bit more original by differentiating their first names with only one letter

Comment

@ Golovkin headlining a vegas fight without Canelo. Flop written all over it.

Comment

Canelo will still fight in Texas on May 5th

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      lol no he wouldn't, Canelo would fight in Texas on that date. GGG would probably sit out until Canelo called back.
                      This is correct

Comment

Working...
                      X