Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Shakes Head at "Bad Blisters on Feet" Claim For Jeff Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum has been around the sport for over 50 years - and he's heard countless post-fight excuses in that long stretch of time. It was no surprise to Arum, when Jeff Horn and some of his handlers were unwilling to give full credit to Terence Crawford in the aftermath of their welterweight showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    And shoulder injuries hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      That blister excuse goes hand in hand with manny's fake shoulder injury...you know the one that was miraculously healed by salt water from swimming in the ocean
      Pacquiao still keeping you up at night I see, war Pacman owning mexicans for the that last 20 years! viva el mexicutioner!!!

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
        And shoulder injuries hmmmm
        MRI scan doesn’t lie, it was confirmed and he had a surgery so it was legit, he even got sued for fighting with a torn rotator cuff.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
          Pacquiao still keeping you up at night I see, war Pacman owning mexicans for the that last 20 years! viva el mexicutioner!!!
          he got put to sleep and sent to never land by a mexican...nice try

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
            Fake shoulder injury? According to ESPN.com and LA Times, right after the Mayweather fight, an MRI scan confirmed Pac had a significant tear in his rotator cuff, so he had a surgery in his rotator cuff. How could that be fake?
            Some might describe*Manny Pacquiao's rehabilitation from his torn rotator cuff as a bit unorthodox. After all, the boxer claims that God*and salt water have healed his shoulder. *

“I’m fine. It’s God’s work,” Pacquiao said of his recovery*to Joaquin Henson of thePhilippine Star*last week (via Mike Coppinger of*BoxingJunkie.com). “I never saw a doctor. I never did rehab. All I did was to swim in the sea as often as I could. The salt water healed my wound.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
              MRI scan doesn’t lie, it was confirmed and he had a surgery so it was legit, he even got sued for fighting with a torn rotator cuff.
              You're right. The MRI doesn't lie.

Now........where's that MRI?

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                Some might describe*Manny Pacquiao's rehabilitation from his torn rotator cuff as a bit unorthodox. After all, the boxer claims that God*and salt water have healed his shoulder. *

“I’m fine. It’s God’s work,” Pacquiao said of his recovery*to Joaquin Henson of thePhilippine Star*last week (via Mike Coppinger of*BoxingJunkie.com). “I never saw a doctor. I never did rehab. All I did was to swim in the sea as often as I could. The salt water healed my wound.”
                Yes it was unorthodox, but who are we to judge him? His injury wasn’t fake because the MRI scan confirmed it and he had a surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  You're right. The MRI doesn't lie.

Now........where's that MRI?
                  http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...cquiao-surgery

Comment

You said it was "confirmed". Confirmed by whom - Top Rank and friends? Do you know Dr Elattrache was in the dressing room attempting to shoot Pacquiao with Toradol? Did you know it was Dr Elattrache who said Pacquiao was 100% going into the fight?

Dr Elattrache has some explaining to do.

No one else seen the MRI?

One more thing, Dr Elattrache said Paquiao needed six months to heal and then he can start training.....was he wrong? Considering how Pacquiao just needed salt water to heal no rehabilitation needed.

Comment

Crawford obviously ducking a Jeff Horn rematch. If it wasnt for the bad blister, the outcome of the fight would be different. Horn would of had his hand raised.....

That damn bad blister is what cause Jeff Horn to attack head first, no jab or head movement into Crawford....

Crawford owes the Hornet a rematch after the blisters are healed..

Comment

Working...
                      X