Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk: I'm Willing To Go Anywhere in The World For Murat Gassiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd back his decision either way because I think his reasoning would be genuine in both cases. That said, I like them both but I'm cheering for Gassiev.

Comment

Usyk is a true throwback.

All his WBSS fights have been on enemy turf. Huck in Germany and Breidis in Latvia. No surprise he says this.

Joshua should take a page out of his book

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Alright lets f#cking do it then lol. Russia it is. I don't give a f#ck if they fight in Zaire, my grandmas backyard or at the international space station just get this mfing sh^t done brother.
        Exactly, sucks that the fight is getting delayed a bit. Just get them both in a ring asap.

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        We're on the verge of a lot of undisputed champions. Usyk-Gassiev at cruiserweight, Joshua-Wilder at heavyweight, and WBSS at bantamweight.
        It's what essence of boxing is, one fighter ruling the division. Hopefully the ABCs don't pull no bull**** moves and start stripping.

Comment

A lot of people don’t understand when Usyk moves up to heavy weight he’s going to be a problem, Gassiev as well but Usyk in particular

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
            Hopefully the ABCs don't pull no bull**** moves and start stripping.
            lmao, soon we'll see in the news:

"Murat Gassiev has reportedly been stripped of his IBF cruiserweight world title for failing to negotiate a fight with mandatory challenger Ruslan Fayfer. The IBF ordered Gassiev to fight Fayfer just one day after his unification fight with Oleksandr Usyk was announced and gave Gassiev just 10 days to accept the fight with Fayfer or be stripped. Fayfer has since been ordered to start immediate negotiations with Andrew Tabiti for the vacant title. Gassiev, in the meantime, will fight Usyk, the unified WBC/WBO champion, in the World Boxing Super Series finale on July 21 in Moscow."

Comment

Originally posted by E-Sharp View Post

"Murat Gassiev has reportedly been stripped of his IBF cruiserweight world title for failing to negotiate a fight with mandatory challenger Ruslan Fayfer. The IBF ordered Gassiev to fight Fayfer just one day after his unification fight with Oleksandr Usyk was announced and gave Gassiev just 10 days to accept the fight with Fayfer or be stripped. Fayfer has since been ordered to start immediate negotiations with Andrew Tabiti for the vacant title. Gassiev, in the meantime, will fight Usyk, the unified WBC/WBO champion, in the World Boxing Super Series finale on July 21 in Moscow."

Wouldn't surprise me if the IBF doesn't have the emails and letters waiting to be sent lol

Comment

Originally posted by E-Sharp View Post

Funny post, but also true.

Comment

I am sure where ever they fight it'll be entertaining and Usyk will be very feel.
                  Last edited by Cybervato74; 06-15-2018, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Funny post, but also true.

Can they strip him if a unification is in the works though? Also, **** fighting in Russia...

Comment

Usyk deserve respect, he is for real. Rough mentally, full cardio machine and hard worker

Exciting match up between 2 big Cruiser! Gassiev is the puncher, no-doubt about. But Usyk is really strong physically and technically so sound.

A good 50-50 fight

Comment

Working...
                      X