Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Fight still going on they should allow GGG to use some PED's too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Fight still going on they should allow GGG to use some PED's too!

If Fight still going on they should allow GGG to use some PED's too!

That would have been fair.

Two juiced up fighters against eachother!

Comment

If i was GGG i would publicly say i dont want canelo even tested anymore. Canelo has no chance either way haha.

Comment

Absolutely not!! GGG lowering himself to such standards is a ridiculous idea and would do nothing more than "taint" is legacy as a professional boxer. If anything, should the fight with Canelo go forward as planned, GGG should be well compensated monetarily by GBP/Canelo promotions for Canelos' being tested positive while STILL being allowed to fight in this rematch.

Comment

please kindly send ggg some mexican tacos & burritos.

Comment

That's silly. Nobody is allowing Canelo to use PEDs. He must test clean for the fight to happen. GGG should stay clean and train hard as always.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              That's silly. Nobody is allowing Canelo to use PEDs. He must test clean for the fight to happen. GGG should stay clean and train hard as always.
              This fight will happen either way... Even if Canelo is juiced to grills.

It WILL HAPPEN anyway on 5'th May. Too much money in the table.

Comment

I would be okay with this, it would be fair. I hope Golovkin ROIDS UP now and we will see how the fight truly plays out on an even playing field.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
                  Absolutely not!! GGG lowering himself to such standards is a ridiculous idea and would do nothing more than "taint" is legacy as a professional boxer. If anything, should the fight with Canelo go forward as planned, GGG should be well compensated monetarily by GBP/Canelo promotions for Canelos' being tested positive while STILL being allowed to fight in this rematch.
                  Great response, I agree completely

Comment

Working...
                  X