No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao says he’s going to fight for 3 more years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Where did I post that? Of course I am watching Broner fight. I didn't watch Manny/Matthysse because that was a garbage fight that didn't have any advanced PED testing so I wasn't giving any money to a cheater.
    nice to know that you view this match up so highly... its a good change from the usual floyd vs mma fighter right? and im glad you will be giving the cheater manny some of your money for this fight. smh!! i would never support a cheater! and i stand by this!

Comment

I'm guessing if he beats Broner then Thurman will be his next opponent. If he loses to Thurman he needs to retire. After Broner I would rather see him fight Mikey, providing Spence doesn't turn Mikey into a turnip.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        nice to know that you view this match up so highly... its a good change from the usual floyd vs mma fighter right? and im glad you will be giving the cheater manny some of your money for this fight. smh!! i would never support a cheater! and i stand by this!
        I don't. It is much better than the Matthysse trash.

"Usual Floyd vMMA fighter." Do you know the definition of the word usual? If so, then you're an idiot for using it the way you did.

I'm making sure Broner gets a good payday. I don't mind paying for this because Manny has to give about 90% of what he makes to the US government for the back taxes he owes. So I'm gonna get the money back in April.

Comment

"Usual Floyd vMMA fighter." Do you know the definition of the word usual? If so, then you're an idiot for using it the way you did.

I'm making sure Broner gets a good payday. I don't mind paying for this because Manny has to give about 90% of what he makes to the US government for the back taxes he owes. So I'm gonna get the money back in April.
          i mean you paying for it so you must view it as a great match up because we all know you dont like buying/watching manny fights, you've been very vocal about this. so for you to bust out your wallet for this fight, dizzammm!

dont worry, broner will get a nice check, that's what happens when you fight manny! he doesnt give you peanuts, this mofo will give you half of his purse so im sure broner will be good, with or without your $69.99 (i think that's how much the ppv cost).

Comment

yes, floyd fought conor and is set to fight some japanese mma fighter in Dec right? so that's 2 in a row. that's "usual" brah.

u·su·al
            /ˈyo͞oZH(o͞o)əl/Submit
            adjective
            habitually or typically occurring or done; customary.

Comment

i mean you paying for it so you must view it as a great match up because we all know you dont like buying/watching manny fights, you've been very vocal about this. so for you to bust out your wallet for this fight, dizzammm!

dont worry, broner will get a nice check, that's what happens when you fight manny! he doesnt give you peanuts, this mofo will give you half of his purse so im sure broner will be good, with or without your $69.99 (i think that's how much the ppv cost).
              I see this as a Broner fight. When they take Manny's check after the fight, I will get my money back in April from the IRS.

This is basically a free Broner PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                He is going to make lots of green if he does
                2019 - AB & Floyd
                2020- Swift & Mikey Garcia
                2021- Porter & pass the torch to Spence
                pass what torch??

Comment

I see this as a Broner fight. When they take Manny's check after the fight, I will get my money back in April from the IRS.

This is basically a free Broner PPV.
                  this will be the time when they arrest him too right?

Comment

this will be the time when they arrest him too right?
                    Huh? Why would Manny get arrested?

Comment

Huh? Why would Manny get arrested?
                      do you know who wesley snipes is? im sure you do.

Comment

Working...
                      X