Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Blasts Out Bogdan Dinu in Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this central time cause i see dart tournament confused but then again i don't got the dazn app

Comment

Originally posted by puro dinamita View Post
      is this central time cause i see dart tournament confused but then again i don't got the dazn app
      talking bout the miller and bogdan

Comment

Originally posted by puro dinamita View Post
        not yet....

dazn website says full card starts at 6 pm et

Comment

I got Dinu. I've watched all his old fights and believe he has the skills and the stamina to defeat Miller, but I'll go through my reasoning for picking against the -1007 favorite Miller is.

First of all, Miller has been negative with his promoter, Salita. He has even brought up in a camera interview how Salita took a dive vs Khan. So, in light of this, I'm expecting 'promoter retaliation' which would mean a firmer, larger ring. Possibly not though, as during glove selection, Miller chose white. White canvas and white gloves on a guy known for his power uppercut is not good for Dinu, but I don't think he'll stick around long enough to get cheesed by Miller's grab-uppercut technique.

Dinu has lateral movement, quality, lateral movement. He can jab, his timing is good. He doubles up the left hook fast, like he's been boxing for years. He counters better than Miller and I've even seen Dinu throw some feints. His physical condition is the best I've seen him in, and he's quite confident "I deal with people like Miller every day" is what he said. Dinu is the equivalent of a SWAT team leader in his country, and I just think he's seen more horror in his life than Miller. Plain and simple.

Miller comes forward, doesn't box and he gets very aggressive and irritated when you feed him the jab. When Wach started outboxing him, he resorted to a brilliant looping long-range quadricep punch to slow him down, if that lands against Dinu, Dinu's finished. He is good at slowing down boxers who frustrate him. I'm trying to figure out how to put a small amount of btc on dinu. lol, I feel like he's gonna pull the upset!

Another thing, Hearns recruited Miller basically to have a punching bag status HW under his control to feed AJ, should Fury beat Wilder. That way, AJ won't look like he's blatantly ducking Fury after he waxes Wilder.

Comment

Is Brandon Rios even okay? Okay enough to win a decision? At the press conference muhfúcka had a hard time constructing a fluent sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              not yet....

dazn website says full card starts at 6 pm et
              thanks yea just got the app

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                Is Brandon Rios even okay? Okay enough to win a decision? At the press conference muhfúcka had a hard time constructing a fluent sentence.
                who knows, he needs to get out asap. Part of it was nervousness but he also sounds punch drunk, sad to see.

Comment

You ever laugh so hard your cheeks hurt? Only takes a couple of minutes.

Imagine being one of those girls and smiling like an idiot for an hour straight, I feel bad for them lol

Comment

Whatever you think of this card or what you think of DAZN, it's awesome how busy they wanna keep their fighters. Big Baby only fought 6 weeks ago - great for the fighters and the sport.

Comment

I was against DAZN at first, but they put out so much boxing, I decided to keep my subscription.

but is this really the PPV card that Eddie promised? Oh well, I'm about to sit my ass down and watch every minute of it, while switching to the UCF v Cincinnati Game between fights

Comment

Working...
                      X