No announcement yet.

I find it utterly pathetic when rich & famous ppl suicide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
    Who built the first pyramids? Ethiopians.

And yes, from the fall of Rome, until Europe slaughtered the rest of the world with superior weaponry, Africa, India, China, and even the Aztecs were all proud empires. All richer than Europe and all with better quality of life.

The main reason for this was the cost of food. The rest of the world figured out ways to fertilize the land. Because for crops to grow, they need nitrogen. And without fertilizer (extra nitrogen) the land can only grow so much. Some used human and animal excrement, the Aztecs used slush from the bottom of lakes, and there were various methods.

Ever hear of Queen Sheba??? What is today called Ethiopia, there were great civilizations. Read the Bible. And then look at all the peoples mentioned who are Ethiopian. They aren't called Ethiopians in the Bible, but that is what they were.

But thank you, for showing your total ignorance, yet again. I know, reading probably hurts your poor little brain. But like I said, history is not some great mystery.

You ever hear of the Dark Ages? Yea, for Africa, Aztec, Maya, China, and India it wasn't. They all did quite well for themselves. Mainly because of their superior agricultural methods.

Oh well, don't read or learn anything, it might give you headache. Stay as ignorant as a dog, if you like.
    Oh you're just kidding around good

Pretty accurate imitation. I've met "kang brothaz" who don't understand the dark ages refer to a lack of historical record due to warfare collateral & the consolidation of literature by the church/that it was a period of general technological progress. These guys really do exist. They don't leave the ghetto so this **** just gets regurgitated over and over.

They also like to casually throw subsaharan Africa in with "Asia, India" as if those places are interchangeable. That's one of their signature moves. Pretending subsaharan Africa wasn't the outlier dramatically less advanced in all periods than Europe/Asia/Middle East — to make it into a "people of color versus whites" thing, not an "everyone was incomparably more advanced than black africa during all recorded periods" thing (consensus reality).

Straight from the crack den to the urban community college/crazy church man. No hope. I'm not sure what society can do with flying pyramid kangz.
    Last edited by ////; 06-12-2018, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I’m not gonna spend too much time to debunk all your inaccuracies and revisionist history but it’s worth noting that many nations have committed atrocities, subjugated peoples and other moral sins. It’s the history of humankind and to suggest it’s unique to Western countries displays your utter contempt and bias. The US and Europe have done a lot of good in this world in furthering mankind. We shouldn’t be remembered for just the bad stuff.

In other words, I am right.

Yes all cultures have had some evil. But you use the argument of one who knows they are defeated. "I won't bother saying what you said that is false or inaccurate."

I have no contempt for anyone. I am white and American, and have no guilt. I simply know history. I was explaining how third world countries became third world countries. And everything I said is factually correct, as you seem to admit.

Also, no one outside of Europe and the U.S. had chattel slavery. Other nations also had slaves. But they were more like workers or indentured servants for the rich. Since Africa did not have private property, the wealthy instead had "slaves." But they were treated as humans. They were not worked til they couldn't stand up. They weren't tied up and whipped until their back looked like ground up meat. They were not sold and separated from their families. They WERE allowed to have an education. They were allowed to marry.

As for the colonies, that is Europe thing. Different cultures and earlier Europeans did not have colonies. Like Rome, they conquered lands, and made them pay taxes, but they did turn them into slaves. They couldn't without guns, because if they left a few people their against an entire population, the invaders would be outnumbered and slaughtered. Alexander the Great conquered all kinds of land, and did not have colonies. China, India, and Europe did not have colonies.

This is all easily verifiable and is in a thousand different history books. I was simply explaining how the poor, third world nations of today became that way and how they are kept this way. Which is because they were colonized, turned into slaves, and had their land raped of natural resources, denied any education, and had any infrastructure destroyed. Except for China, which could not be successfully colonized, so the British gave opium to the Chinese for free until they were hooked and then sold it to them. And opium was illegal, so when the Chinese leaders tried to stop it, England went to war with them. Not once, but twice. And the second time, the U.S. joined in. That is how China went from being one of the strongest empires during the thousand years that was the "Dark Ages" for Europe into a land with no infrastructure or any real political organization until Communism.

Cheers though, my friend. Don't feel bad you probably aren't stupid or anything, its just in the U.S. we are taught about American and European history and not the rest of the world. But the Middle East, India, Africa, China, the Aztecs, and the Maya all have their own histories too. And all of them had successes and things to be proud of, and things that were evil, not to be proud of. Just like Europe and the U.S.

Good convo, and Go Golden State! I'm with you on that one, my brother!

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

I can admit when I got trolled
        Haha, so you haven't heard of the Dark Ages? Or of Queen Sheba? And you have never read the Bible?

Troll on my friend! You got a free education on history out of it. Kudos to you.

If you ever read a history book or the Bible, there are all kinds of interesting things you will find out. A lot more than I can tell in posts on here.

The Ethiopians are actually mentioned quite a bit in the Bible.

Ethiopia and then Egypt built pyramids. Egypt had the largest library in the world at Alexandria, and they also invented math and were the most knowledgable in astrology too.

I would recommend The Outline of History by H.G. Wells. You can skip the first part, as modern science as proved some of the pre-human history of Earth to not be totally accurate. The rest of it though, is accurate and an amazing read. It is two volumes and takes a long time to read, but it is fascinating and you will learn a ton.

Troll on, my friend, troll on!

Comment

Pretty accurate imitation. I've met "kang brothaz" who don't understand the dark ages refer to a lack of historical record due to warfare collateral & the consolidation of literature by the church/that it was a period of general technological progress. These guys really do exist. They don't leave the ghetto so this **** just gets regurgitated over and over.

They also like to casually throw subsaharan Africa in with "Asia, India" as if those places are interchangeable. That's one of their signature moves. Pretending subsaharan Africa wasn't the outlier dramatically less advanced in all periods than Europe/Asia/Middle East — to make it into a "people of color versus whites" thing, not an "everyone was incomparably more advanced than black africa during all recorded periods" thing (consensus reality).

Straight from the crack den to the urban community college/crazy church man. No hope. I'm not sure what society can do with flying pyramid kangz.
          Fun fact: I'm genetically Irish royalty.

I'm also practically every race on the planet :O

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
            Haha, so you haven't heard of the Dark Ages? Or of Queen Sheba? And you have never read the Bible?

Troll on my friend! You got a free education on history out of it. Kudos to you.

If you ever read a history book or the Bible, there are all kinds of interesting things you will find out. A lot more than I can tell in posts on here.

The Ethiopians are actually mentioned quite a bit in the Bible.

Ethiopia and then Egypt built pyramids. Egypt had the largest library in the world at Alexandria, and they also invented math and were the most knowledgable in astrology too.

I would recommend The Outline of History by H.G. Wells. You can skip the first part, as modern science as proved some of the pre-human history of Earth to not be totally accurate. The rest of it though, is accurate and an amazing read. It is two volumes and takes a long time to read, but it is fascinating and you will learn a ton.

Troll on, my friend, troll on!
            That's the thing; after the crack den kangz are done misleading people about the "dark ages" (a term which they completely do not understand — it was not a period of technological regression at all but a period of political upheaval resulting in missing historical records, hence "dark") and portraying history as everyone vs whites/Europeans (false) they start to hijack Middle Eastern/Asian/Native American history too.

Little by little any region that was repopulated with black Africans due to higher fertility rates is revised to have always been black. Then neighboring regions with no record of predominantly subaharan DNA are arbitrarily revised to be "built by blacks". Eventually you get to the theories that the Vikings and Samurai were subsaharans.

Nip it at the bud. It may be tempting for people from other cultures to gang up and attack European history/identity due to hostilities during the colonial period (although most ended up greatly benefiting & saw native life expectancy/wealth equity soar) but they need to remember the "kangz" have their culture on their hit list as well.

Comment

That's the thing; after the crack den kangz are done misleading people about the "dark ages" (a term which they completely do not understand — it was not a period of technological regression at all but a period of political upheaval resulting in missing historical records, hence "dark") and portraying history as everyone vs whites/Europeans (false) they start to hijack Middle Eastern/Asian/Native American history too.

Little by little any region that was repopulated with black Africans due to higher fertility rates is revised to have always been black. Then neighboring regions with no record of predominantly subaharan DNA are arbitrarily revised to be "built by blacks". Eventually you get to the theories that the Vikings and Samurai were subsaharans.

Nip it at the bud. It may be tempting for people from other cultures to gang up and attack European history/identity due to hostilities during the colonial period (although most ended up greatly benefiting & saw native life expectancy/wealth equity soar) but they need to remember the "kangz" have their culture on their hit list as well.
              Well, IDK what you guys are debating exactly because I just clicked on here, but, speaking as an Irish royal, I have proof as to how Africa went all over the world, genetically. I'm the proof.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                Fun fact: I'm genetically Irish royalty.

I'm also practically every race on the planet :O
                Ui Neill? O'neil (& variations) is one of the most common surnames in the UK and if I recall one of the most widespread paternal lines aside from that of Ghengis Khan's. You're royalty like every guy named Nguyen is Vietnamese royalty and every Garcia is a conquistador King.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                  Well, IDK what you guys are debating exactly because I just clicked on here, but, speaking as an Irish royal, I have proof as to how Africa went all over the world, genetically. I'm the proof.
                  You're proof your mom was a skank & her mother before her

Comment

Ui Neill? O'neil & variations is one of the most common surnames in the UK. You're royalty like every guy named Nguyen is Vietnamese royalty and every Garcia is a conquistador King.
                    Oh lord, you missed the SunSpace DNA thread? Look up the dynasty. I took a DNA test, and I have their haplogroup, which by scientific estimate only 2 to 3 million people have. Now, I don't really care about royalty stuff, but I kid you not; I genetically am royalty. Go check out the thread.

Comment

You're proof your mom was a skank & her mother before her
                      Actually, if you took a DNA test, too, I bet you'd be a lot more than what you currently are aware of. We come from Africans, dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X