Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      What is R&B style?
      When they do that twisting sht.
      U into it?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        When they do that twisting sht.
        U into it?
        I don't know what you're talking about. Her are 3 R&B singers singing the national anthem. All 3 sing it their own way. All 3 versions have been critically acclaimed

Whitney Houston

Marvin Gaye

Jackson 5

Then you have ones like R. Kelly who turned the Anthem into a steppers song

And who can forget Jimi Hendrix "do that twisting sht."

Maybe this is more your style

Comment

I hate all national anthems in every possible form they could be sung.

Personally I wanna live in a country where Jump Around is the national anthem. Someone get to work on that sh^t so I can move there.

I also think it should be turned up to full volume during all military battles against our enemies. It should strike fear in everyone who f#cks around with us.

Comment

feel like I seen this thread here before.

Comment

When they are really singing it like Whitney Houston yes, when they are lip syncing it like Beyoncé not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                When they are really singing it like Whitney Houston yes, when they are lip syncing it like Beyoncé not so much.
                Whitney's was lip synced to

Comment

I love R&B but national anthem i prefer to hear it in a normal style like Elton John for instance.

If you are mentioning the likes of Whitney Houston who is one of the greatest vocalist of course it’s gonna be good whatever she does.

But im talking bout like beyonce btch over does it and it’s wack.

Stop fuking up a great anthem!

Comment

No I don't like anybody twisting it whether it's rnb country or any exaggerated notes.
                    Whitney didn't exaggerate too much. But she has one of the best voices ever so she'll obv get a pass. Don't like the Marvin one
                    Last edited by HanzGruber; 02-09-2018, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X