No announcement yet.

Poster's Restaurant Review Thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poster's Restaurant Review Thread!!!

Thought it would be a good idea to post your new experience at a certain restaurant and tell us how you like the food. It would change things up here in the lounge. I'll start it off.

Restaurant: Antonio's Mexican Food place
    Verdict: Food is decent. Rice wasn't to my liking but the beans were pretty good. I enjoyed my beans and cheese burrito. It has good prices on the food and in my opinion it's better than fast on the go Mexican food places like Robertitos. I'll give it a 7/10. Would recommend.

McDonalds- Most **** doesn't actually taste like real food. Only good when drunk, hung over, high or just really fu@king desperate for a feed. Nothing ever looks like it does in the pictures they provide. If you use drive thru service always check your order before driving off. 9 times out of 10 there will be no sauce with your order or they left something out.
    One good thing is it's really easy to get free burgers with a simple complaint.

Comment

Red Robin-

-Best damn fries around
      -Best damn BIG juicy burgers around for a fair price
      -Located in every state from what I know

If you're a sucker for burgers and fries, 10/10 Red Robin

Comment

Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
        Thought it would be a good idea to post your new experience at a certain restaurant and tell us how you like the food. It would change things up here in the lounge. I'll start it off.

Restaurant: Antonio's Mexican Food place
        Verdict: Food is decent. Rice wasn't to my liking but the beans were pretty good. I enjoyed my beans and cheese burrito. It has good prices on the food and in my opinion it's better than fast on the go Mexican food places like Robertitos. I'll give it a 7/10. Would recommend.

I kinda like robertitos in Fresno. I went to a place on blackstone that was pretty good. I only go to Fresno once a year.
        I will check out Antonio's.
        Thanks.

There is a Taco Bell & el torritos in Tokyo, junkadelic near Roppongi is alright.

Comment

Working...
        X