No announcement yet.

David Cameron took pigsticker to another level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Cameron took pigsticker to another level

Twitter has gone mental and I recommend you guys search the hashtag #piggate. Jeremy Corbyn not singing the national anthem doesn't seem so bad now. No wonder Ed looked so akward eating that bacon sandwich, he realised he was eating pieface's last pull.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...Prime-Minister

David Cameron put 'private part' in dead pig's mouth, shock biography claims
    DAVID Cameron once put a "private part of his anatomy" into a dead pig's mouth during a bizarre initiation ritual, it has been claimed.

The shocking claims were made in a new biography, Call Me Dave
    The Prime Minister carried out the act as a student a Oxford University, according to a claim made in a new biography.

The story was recounted to the authors by a contemporary of Mr Cameron who went on to become an MP.

He reportedly said the pig's head was resting on the lap of a member of the Piers Gaveston Society ***8211; a dining club at Oxford ***8211; while Cameron carried out the act.

He even claimed another member of the group has photographic evidence of the alleged act.

But the individual who is said to own the picture did not respond to approaches by the authors.

Mr Ashcroft said: "Perhaps it is a case of mistaken identity. Yet it is an elaborate story for an otherwise credible figure to invent.

"Furthermore, there are a number of accounts of pigs' heads at debauched parties in Cameron's day."

The alleged act echoes the first episode of the drama series Black Mirror, in which the fictional Prime Minister has sex with a pig live on TV.
    The book also claims he was part of a "dope smoking group" called the Flam Club at university, according to the Daily Mail.

James Delingpole, a friend of Mr Cameron's at Oxford, said they smoked cannabis together while listening to the rock band Supertramp.

He said: "My drug of choice was weed ***8211; and I smoked weed with Dave."

Mr Cameron studied Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Oxford's Brasenose College between and 1985 and 1988.

A Downing Street spokesman refused to comment when contacted by Express.co.uk.
    The craziest thing is that some tories were trivialising such thing as just something a drunk uni student does on a night out:
    Last edited by SalimShady1212; 09-20-2015, 09:21 PM.

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
    The craziest thing is that some tories were trivialising such thing as just something a drunk uni student does on a night out:
    Not being funny, but this is the type of thing that goes on at University, sports clubs, notably rugby and hockey (check these out: http://www.hexjam.com/uk/student/10-...iation-stories ).

In the US they have a similar thing called hazing, some people have even died. Look up the elephant walk, it's that type of crap that goes on.

Nobody ever wants to do these things, but they're forced to by peer pressure and even an undertone of physical threat. It's a cycle of bullying really, and imo should be made illegal.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 09-20-2015, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Remember on the one hand the source for this was a second hand anecdote from an unnamed third party which was published in a tell-all sort of biography and reported in the Daily Mail.

On the other hand the Prime Minister of Great Britain fucked a dead pig in the FACE.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Not being funny, but this is the type of thing that goes on at University, sports clubs, notably rugby and hockey (check these out: http://www.hexjam.com/uk/student/10-...iation-stories ).

In the US they have a similar thing called hazing, some people have even died. Look up the elephant walk, it's that type of crap that goes on.

Nobody ever wants to do these things, but they're forced to by peer pressure and even an undertone of physical threat. It's a cycle of bullying really, and imo should be made illegal.
        Can't remember the women's name but she is a Tory and said this is normal though? I am sorry but such extremes is not normal, getting drunk and doing regrettable things I understand but fornicating with a pig is something else. However, #BaeOfPigs was an inspired hashtag.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Remember on the one hand the source for this was a second hand anecdote from an unnamed third party which was published in a tell-all sort of biography and reported in the Daily Mail.

On the other hand the Prime Minister of Great Britain fucked a dead pig in the FACE.

I'm not shocked that shit like this goes down as initiation rites into elite good ol' boys clubs.

Probably have similar things happen here stateside with groups like Skulls and Bones.
          Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 09-21-2015, 05:14 PM.

Comment

I'd trade a dead pigs head for some of the porkers I've gotten drunk and stuck my genitals into.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
                Can't remember the women's name but she is a Tory and said this is normal though? I am sorry but such extremes is not normal, getting drunk and doing regrettable things I understand but fornicating with a pig is something else. However, #BaeOfPigs was an inspired hashtag.
                lol he didn't fornicate with a pig. If he did what they said he did, he likely stuck his flaccid member in a dead pig's head.

Is it normal? unfortunately it's relatively normal for university clubs, but not by any regular person's stretch of the imagination which is why I think this sort of thing should be made illegal.

There is an article in the independent today where people have been sharing the things they had to do:

- drink a litre of olive oil from a prostitute's boot
                - drink alcohol from a condom
                - drink bloody mary from a tampon
                - eat pig intestines and curry powder from a fish carcass while wearing a nappy/diaper
                - down vodkas, run naked across University gardens with nuts tucked between your legs

and that stuff is the tip of the iceberg, Universities & Colleges are fcked up for letting it go on in the UK, US & other countries.

Originally posted by Gods We Faked View Post
                I'd trade a dead pigs head for some of the porkers I've gotten drunk and stuck my genitals into.
                no doubt
                Last edited by Weebler I; 09-22-2015, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gods We Faked View Post
                  hahahahaha

Comment

About a year ago columnist Charlie Brooker wrote an anthology series that played on Channel 4. The pilot episode is relevant to this topic.

It's a bit gross. Worth a watch.

Also it's a TV drama, not a Youtube documentary or anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X