Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future ATG Posters... Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell are/is BugattiNumbers ?????

Is Broner trying to trend made up words now?

Comment

Touche'.

But seriously, the list of great posters who joined up during those 4 years is unmatched. From Anorak and squealpiggy, to warp and Dwiens, to Tengoshi and Mangler, to Hyperion and RWK, to REED and Clegg, to Abosworth and Cuauh, to MAK and Pea, to Jeffries and -Kev-, to Laddie and Hoff, to Hurricane and kayjay, to Grand Champ and Rippuh - The list goes on and on.

A veritable murderer's row never to be seen again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
        How come the 2004-2008 posters are better? I want to learn.
        You can't learn it. It comes from experience as well as other factors.

Most of the old-timers wit level is way up there. They're operating on another level. And most of them have mastered the English language and if they misspell, it's with some sort of purpose like fitting in and appearing ordinary as if the words are coming out of their mouth, gutter style.

The new comers are light years behind and the Twitter age that they're being brought up in will not make them better or flourish in this format.

And while I appreciate PB32's sarcastic remark in post # 20, a Klitschko you're not. It's common fact that science and Klitschko's KO any old timer from 1900-circa 2012, while at their primest prime but this analogy doesn't hold true in the Forum world.
        Last edited by cupocity303; 12-18-2012, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
          What the hell are/is BugattiNumbers ?????

Is Broner trying to trend made up words now?
          MSRP of a Bugatti Veyron. $2M

the sht he says cracks me up.

Comment

Broner wishes he can buy a bugatti

Comment

shout out to batch 2008

Comment

I have noticed a few new decent posters in the past year that joined. They are very quiet though and generally hang in the back ground (kinda Like I do). This place can be somewhat crazy to new posters. The ones who generally jump right in, especially at NSB are the ALTS and Trolls, but the quality ones will give make some decent posts then run!LOL

Comment

People gon hate it, but by 2015 me, Terrel and Tim gon be top ten ATGs.

Nah, Terrel and Tim will be, but I'll probably have faded even further into obscurity

Comment

Can ya potna get a Grandfather clause in the 2K4-2K8 discussion, if I woulda had internet back then, I woulda been on here with ya'll.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Can ya potna get a Grandfather clause in the 2K4-2K8 discussion, if I woulda had internet back then, I woulda been on here with ya'll.
                      You're by far the best of the newer batch. No offense to any of the other newer guys, but you would've fit right in here during that era.

You remind me a lot of Mangler, actually : Just a real chill dude with good taste for the finer things in life who can talk about damn near anything and keep it interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X