Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fear the pitching of The Phillies? Fear the hitting of The Phillies!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear the pitching of The Phillies? Fear the hitting of The Phillies!!!

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...cmpid=15585797

Their pitching makes the Phillies the team to beat in this postseason tournament. It is their bats, though, that make the Phillies a team to be feared.

Especially the bat swung by Ryan Howard.

No doubt this is one of the best teams I've ever seen on paper in my lifetime. It's sick how good that pitching is, and even sicker how the hitters & fielders are right up there with them.

Comment

if you got roy you've got a guaranteed three wins in a seven game series. that kid is awesome.

fluckin' blue jays. i hope they get bird-flu.

Comment

Down 0-1 in game 5. Unfortunately for them, being paper champs doesn't get you wins. If they do end up losing, this will be worse than the other Philly Dream Team that's being hyped up in the NFL

Comment

Philly sports sucks this year. Phillies are choke artists and Eagles are a laughing joke from the start. Man, my Phillies only won the world series in 2008 because every team was horrible. Our team only had like Cole Hamels as the main pitcher back then!

Maybe I should go back to rooting for that one ass clown in boxing who comes off as a racist just because he's from Philly.
          Last edited by uoykcuf; 10-07-2011, 11:24 PM.

Comment

The NBA is just lucky its in a lockout. Sixers were about to break out.

Comment

Damn, this thread came back to bite you in the ass.....

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                Philly sports sucks this year. Phillies are choke artists and Eagles are a laughing joke from the start. Man, my Phillies only won the world series in 2008 because every team was horrible. Our team only had like Cole Hamels as the main pitcher back then!

Maybe I should go back to rooting for that one ass clown in boxing who comes off as a racist just because he's from Philly.
                **** you dawg.

You were probably all over the phillies bird in 08 when they won, now all of a sudden they just got lucky in 08.

I dont wanna here **** from you if they ever win anything again cause you aint gonna hang with them on there lows only cling on to them during the highs.

Comment

Brewers are about to do the Cardinals bogus...I don't give a **** who u cheer for...Cardinals just did away with the Phillies and Milwaukee thanks you for it...St Louis can't beat Milwaukee at baseball this year! Good luck to all Cardinals fans, thanks for putting Philly out for us

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
                    Brewers are about to do the Cardinals bogus...I don't give a **** who u cheer for...Cardinals just did away with the Phillies and Milwaukee thanks you for it...St Louis can't beat Milwaukee at baseball this year! Good luck to all Cardinals fans, thanks for putting Philly out for us
                    Actually I think it's pretty close to a tossup. I'd only slightly favor the Brewers, Cards have such a brutal offense they can play spoiler versus anybody.

Comment

Working...
                    X