Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blackberry users with data plan new bb messenger leaked!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f

Originally posted by sisforshaq View Post
    I installed it.. i had that and another app and it ****ed it up lol. i couldnt see my BBM's or SMS but i wiped it and re did it .. still gave me the new BBM and its working fine right now. Im sure if I have problems, I could take it and say a friend sent me a weird link and i clicked it and it did all of that. Play the dumb card. but so far so good now.
    What's your pin number?

Comment

People are saying they are having problems with un sent messages.. long waits etc, I wanna switch back but i dono how to on a mac. I guess Ill do it on my PC at work tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by sisforshaq View Post
        People are saying they are having problems with un sent messages.. long waits etc, I wanna switch back but i dono how to on a mac. I guess Ill do it on my PC at work tomorrow.
        yea i've noticed that bug but its not big enough and doesnt happen enough for me to switch back. This is a leaked version of the new bbm and not a finalized version so little things will always go back. RIM just announced that they are making a device manager for apple! so the apple people will be able to manage their berry's through their macs just like they do their iphones. It might already be out go to www.crackberry.com and look for it on the home page.

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8161190.stm

An update for Blackberry users could allow unauthorised access to private information and e-mails.

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
            I believe the tour has the new 5.0 software which has the new bbm. If you go to your list of applications it should say bbm and the version but I'm almost positive you have the new bbm. Is this ur first berry? How do you like the tour so far?
            Yeah, it does have the new blackberry messenger.

Bro, this is easily the best phone I've ever had and I've had just about every type of phone out there. I got the Tour through Verizon (not sure if I mentioned that)

The user interface is so sleek and smooth. Icons look great and up to date. It's extremely fast and switches between any of the applications without a problem.

I've been enjoying all the free apps that are available for download... Now I know the definition of the word "Crackberry"

I honestly can not find one thing to complain about on the phone. Let me know if you have any specific questions. I don't mind answering.

PM works better, I don't check back in threads sometimes.

Comment

I switched backed to old BBM today.. ill wait till the official release.. so many bugs for me but the interface was awesome.

Comment

Working...
              X