No announcement yet.

Pitbull jumps into baby crib, mauls FIVE DAY OLD to death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    There's a good number of pits that get adopted by whites. I will share a fun fact. The average black person doesn't even like dogs or pets as much as other races.

There's a study on black families vs white families in pet ownership.
    you just said a few pages back that this could be a set up on purpose to kill the baby because the father didnt want to pay child support. how many white man you know have child support problems??? you did to to yourself. you shot yourself in the foot with that comment boy!

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      pit bulls are typically owned by people with a messiah complex. same thing with pugs. pugs have all sorts of awful health conditions and are objectively ugly as ****, but their owners fool themselves into believing they are cute animals that just needs someones help. it's a form of a mental illness really. if dog people truly cared about these low IQ breeds, then they ought to stop breeding them.
      Good point. Similar to women who always tend to date drug addicts or self-hating men. They think they can be the special person to "tame the beast" or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        when did i say that??? i put "killers" because that's how the other poster view these dogs as. and yes, most pits are owned by black thugs and cholos. you want to argue with me about this?
        Yes.

Prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          Yes.

Prove it.

let me guess, you are gonna accuse me of making that thread up myself too right? lol.

https://www.ign.com/boards/threads/w...lls.454326900/

Comment

Yes.

Prove it.
            As America’s urban areas struggled, poorer residents, often Latino and Black, came to depend on pit bulls, which were an affordable means of receiving protection and companionship.

Comment

Yes.

Prove it.
              more from another article --

1. Pit Bulls are responsible for most dog attack deaths. And it isn't close.

2. The breed is banned in the UK for the above mentioned reason.

3. Why do black people like pit bulls so much?

Comment

what if you had those pets before your kids? you just gonna throw them out?
                Most of these couples who have pets treat it like it's their kid(as if they gave birth to it)
                I'm not into pets and don't advise an animal when you bring in a baby into this world. It doesn't matter what the breed of the dog is, it's animal instincts never leaves it. So if couples are smart about it, they should give away the pet or not get one until the kids are old enough to not be shredded to bits.

Comment

I would never own a breed of dog that is capable of killing me. Most people don't know how to raise and train a dog properly. They think they can use human emotions, which confuse the dog's natural instincts. I'm always wary of people I see "baby-talking" to their pets and allowing their dogs to control them. Dogs have a pack mentality and will either lead or follow. If you aren't a strong leader of the dog, they will tread all over you and possibly turn on you as they try to establish their dominance. Take this into consideration--the smartest dog on the planet has an equivalent IQ of a 3-year old. Which explains why so many owners say they would rather be with their dogs than people, because the dog can't call you out on your dumbshyt.

Comment

let me guess, you are gonna accuse me of making that thread up myself too right? lol.

https://www.ign.com/boards/threads/w...lls.454326900/
                    A random thread from a random poster on a random website who's other members considered a troll thread.

Do you know what proof means?

Comment

I hate these ****ing dogs

Comment

Working...
                      X