No announcement yet.

How dare you Mexico...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    I love when Mexicans go to war they're savage as fuxk.
    serious question, has mexico ever gone to war with another country? when's the last time?

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
      that be them white washed bimbo bread mexicans who look at Central americans (Especially Slavies and Guatemalans) the same way Jim Crow era whites looked at blacks...
      Are you one of those Central Americans?

Comment

Bunch of racist xenophobic right-wing Nazis down in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
          Two warriors going at it in any situation. That's what real fighters do.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            serious question, has mexico ever gone to war with another country? when's the last time?
            Every time I go to Chipotle they go to war with my insides.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              Every time I go to Chipotle they go to war with my insides.
              Taco Cabana ko1 human stomachs.

Comment

A bunch of brown nationalist, IMPEACCCCHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  but then Mexicans give the sad puppy face when Trump says the exact same sht about them..
                  I’m gonna tell you this, there are a lot of talented ppl in Mexico.one guy Robert(Stanford) illegal alien guy...hire him... I was his boss... but he ran the show.. I gotpraisedoff of his work... I had to dig into his code... it was poetic, flawless and commented...

Many programmers never define, or provide insight into their thought process. (Job security). Robert ..,, helaid ir all out... 18 years later .... brilliant.. perfect.

Perfect... brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                    but then Mexicans give the sad puppy face when Trump says the exact same sht about them..
                    That sad puppy face... exactly... I love hard working ppl. When I watch them work, it’s beautiful.

When I see them milk the system... not so beautiful.

My buddy Greg, who I hired at Edmunds.com. He was renting a place for nearly 3k per month. Now he’s the CTO.

He lived in a posh place.. but... he was sourrounded by section 8 housing people. Greg paid 3 k, they paid 4 or five hundred, had bigger places, more bed rooms.. it was disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                    X