I rather smash a fat girl then a skinny chick with a 5 yr old boy body

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I rather smash a fat girl then a skinny chick with a 5 yr old boy body

What do you prefer?

For real for real, if you can appreciate a fat girl, more then likely you probably like skinny boys. Your probably a trump supporter and like boys anyways. No wonder y’all be lovin’ trannies. You rather give it to a boy in a dress then a fat girl. You want an excuse to like them 5 year old boy bodies.

Just admit your gay and start watching sex in the city after your trump rallies. There is nothing wrong with this, it’s 2018. But I love me a fat girl with a body enormous, it ain’t about the weight yo, it’s about the performance.

#freeshoulderoll #Prettyboy32&Fist_Of_Furyaregaygingerwiigggaaass

^These the type of dudes who want to calll you the n word while taking a BBC up the rectum.
    Fat girls are pooossay heaven
    44.44%
    I like men with ****
    22.22%
    Floyd mayweather is aids, **** fuuucks trump
    22.22%
    Kentucky is a trash b-ball team
    11.11%
    Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 11-18-2018, 04:42 AM.

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
    What do you prefer?

For real for real, if you can appreciate a fat girl, more then likely you probably like skinny boys. Your probably a trump supporter and like boys anyways. No wonder y’all be lovin’ trannies. You rather give it to a boy in a dress then a fat girl. You want an excuse to like them 5 year old boy bodies.

Just admit your gay and start watching sex in the city after your trump rallies. There is nothing wrong with this, it’s 2018. But I love me a fat girl with a body enormous, it ain’t about the weight yo, it’s about the performance.

^These the type of dudes who want to calll you the n word while taking a BBC up the rectum.

Comment

Pics or this thread is fail

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Pics or this thread is fail
        Cheers, your dream woman

Comment

You can just tell these women have stank crotches.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Cheers, your dream woman

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

You’re a twisted individual

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              You’re a twisted individual
              There's no denying that.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                What do you prefer?

I can’t give you green until I spread it around.., f it... I’ll keeps my green to myself.

I’m bad at navigating UI, user interfaces... I like being on the server side... naturally I blame everyone else for failing to ask the obvious UI questions..
                Last edited by Zaroku; 11-18-2018, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X