No announcement yet.

FDA approves opioid painkiller 1,000 times stronger than morphine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    I took 80mg Oxycontin after appendicitis surgery. Used my full script with 3 refills. Never even thought to snort them or inject heroin after. So these addicts shooting up are just using it as a cop out to gain sympathy for their self inflicted "disease" imo. I'm sure more druggies will use this new drug as their cop out too.
    Wrong......

Comment

LOL you think users get their drugs from the pharmacy these days? They order them from China have have them shipped straight to their home OR to a empty home. They use bitcoin and a fake name to do it.

I know this because its how I use to buy my gear. The list would include anything you wanted.

And yeah Ive gotten Customs letters, in the trash they went.
      Last edited by man down; 11-05-2018, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Keep America drugged so they can ensure a prosperous Big Pharma while everyone is numbed up with narcotics and lose all ambition. Keep them dependent upon Government since they won't be able to fend for themselves.
        you wouldn't say the same if you were in excruciating pain would you??

Comment

I don't like taking allergy medicine let alone pain bs. F#ck all that. I've heard mfers say a lot of people got that abuse drugs gene doe & thats part of if not the main problem cuz once you get some legal sh^t that starts you on the abuse train.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fappo View Post
            you wouldn't say the same if you were in excruciating pain would you??
            Except we see how these opiates were prescribed like candy which ultimately led to an addiction epidemic. They are highly addictive and haven’t been controlled in such a way to avoid abuse. Besides, who really needs a drug that is 1,000x stronger than morphine, which is pretty much fentanyl.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              LOL you think users get their drugs from the pharmacy these days? They order them from China have have them shipped straight to their home OR to a empty home. They use bitcoin and a fake name to do it.

I know this because its how I use to buy my gear. The list would include anything you wanted.

And yeah Ive gotten Customs letters, in the trash they went.
              That's beside the point

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Except we see how these opiates were prescribed like candy which ultimately led to an addiction epidemic. They are highly addictive and haven’t been controlled in such a way to avoid abuse. Besides, who really needs a drug that is 1,000x stronger than morphine, which is pretty much fentanyl.
                im not a doctor or a patient to say 'who needs it'... if ppl getting high off it that's another issue

but i don't think that's a reason to keep away medicine from people who need it because others might use it to get high...

there's so many recreational drugs out there, what difference does this make

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                  Seriously...why are they trying to kill us?

Isn't it enough that the Chinese are shipping boatloads of fentanyl into our country?

https://www.statnews.com/pharmalot/2...anyl-approval/
                  Dang you're a dummy.

Its for treating wounded soldiers on the battlefield, it won’t be available at retail pharmacies or for home use.

I've had fentanyl directly after surgery and it didn't do much for the pain I was in after getting cut up. I can't imagine getting a leg blown off or getting shot/stabbed/etc on a battlefield.

Blame the dealers who are pushing fentanyl to their customers, not the FDA.

Morphine is a super weak opioid. Hardly anyone takes it anymore for pain management.

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
                    Dang you're a dummy.

Its for treating wounded soldiers on the battlefield, it won’t be available at retail pharmacies or for home use.

I've had fentanyl directly after surgery and it didn't do much for the pain I was in after getting cut up. I can't imagine getting a leg blown off or getting shot/stabbed/etc on a battlefield.

Blame the dealers who are pushing fentanyl to their customers, not the FDA.

Morphine is a super weak opioid. Hardly anyone takes it anymore for pain management.

No...I'm no dummy. I know how this ends. It ends up in the wrong hands. And you're either stupid or in denial if you don't believe that. And I can also see it being a problem for soldiers who get hooked on it (just like they did with Oxy), and end up going down the opiate rabbit hole and end up getting fake Dsuvia on the street when they can't afford the real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                      I was 15 years old at the time and it was 16 years ago. I was rushed into emergency surgery so my medicine was through IV when I got there and I honestly don't know pre surgery. I woke up with a morphine machine. I was told to press the button when I felt pain and I hit that button pretty often lol. The Oxys I had were before they started coating them because of druggies.
                      Oh mine was only 2 years. Dilauded through an iv is the shlt.

Comment

Working...
                      X