Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: GGG NEVER DARED TO BE GREAT! HE NEVER WANTED TO TAKE ANY RISK!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he fought a guy who is now top 3 p4p in his prime. twice. after the dude waited for him to get old. but ok andre

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      T.B.E. beat Nelo period.
      A loss is a loss but to ******s like you I guess it isn’t keep em comng you are comedy gold

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        They both full of shyt. ...just cuz I said something about Canelo I'm automatically a GGG dckrider....That's what's wrong with yall. Can't even respond to what I said about Nelo. ..without oh "but Your GGG" lmao. I even said GGG was full of shyt in the same thread. Guess yout was too busy being Captain save a hoe with Nelo to see it.
        Just pointing out that you trash

NBD honestly. Plz save the emtions XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Just pointing out that you trash

NBD honestly. Plz save the emtions XD
          Ha! But yo dck riding ass calling me names?

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Ha! But yo dck riding ass calling me names?
            Ca$hnelo whooped your boy - TWICE.

Gennady ain't ish and he's in line to fight Adrien Broner now...at 160 of course

Comment

• Ward should just not talk about Golovkin. Sometimes you are too close to something to have perspective. His post fight “analysis” was ridiculous post Canelo-Golovkin 2. He actually said Canelo broke Golovkin. LOL! Then he said he didn’t even score the fight. It was revealing. If you thought Canelo won fine make a good argument and tell us how you scored the fight. There was no one breaking or close to breaking in that fight. That’s what Ward wanted to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                The fight was talked about in 2015 & Oscar sent him the Offer in 2016 but Triple L declined the offer. 2017 we got the fight so WHERE are YOU getting 4 years from? Nelo also out boxed him then beat the "Mexican Style" out of him in the 2nd fight
                The fight between them has been bantered around since 2013.

Comment

• Look at all the ggg stans hating in ward.
                  New excuses everyday. Ward can talk since ggg ducked him and his career has been better than ggg in ever metric outside of ko ratio.

Comment

• Unlike coWARD, GGG fought all over the world hoping to better his career. CoWARD fought in his backyard, pretending to be a hero when in reality, he was a zero. Nobody wants to hear your fake warrior cries now hypocrite, party time has come and gone

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      he fought a guy who is now top 3 p4p in his prime. twice. after the dude waited for him to get old. but ok andre
                      When did "the dude" wait for Gennady to get "old"?

Canelo become Lineal MW champ on Nov 21, 2015 after beating Miguel Cotto at 155 - the highest weight Canelo ever competed at. Although 155 is ONE pound over 154...it is still considered MIDDLEWEIGHT.

Canelo, for whatever reason, was given 15 days to negotiate a fight with Golovkin or rescind the WBC belt. Canelo was dealing with litigation on different fronts following his victory over Cotto:

http://www.tmz.com/2015/12/09/canelo...-ulises-solis/

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...-contract-case

Canelo won the first case, but had to pay $8.5 million to Zabala promotions in spring of 2016.

Again it was weird that Canelo had just 2 weeks to negotiate a fight given his circumstances.

In the lead up to the Cotto fight and immediately following victory Canelo offered - O F F E R E D - the fight to Golovkin at a catchweight of 155. 155 is where Canelo won the lineal MIDDLEWEIGHT titles. Golovkin refused to fight anywhere except for the MW limit of 160.

Canelo says:

"If he wants to fight with me, let him come down to 155 and I’ll fight him whatever day he wants. At this moment, my body isn’t ready for 160 pounds. Maybe 1 or 2 more years I’ll be ready for 160, I don’t know, but I’d be delighted to fight someone like Gennady. He’s a great fighter and I think it would be a great fight. I’d be delighted to get him in a fight."

Oh...and in case you missed it...Canelo DID fight Golovkin 2 years later when he said he would IF Gennady wouldn't agree to a catchweight WITHIN the MIDDLWEIGHT division.

https://fansided.com/2015/10/22/cane...t-catchweight/

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...at-catchweight

So Canelo wasn't waiting for anything, however, you could complain he was flexing his "A" side prowess. Have a problem with that? Then you have a problem with boxing, not Canelo.

Canelo made 152 for Floyd
                      Cotto made 145 for Pacman
                      Sergio made 159 for Cotto
                      JCC Jr. made 164 for Canelo
                      Margarito made 150 for Pac (and a rehydration clause)
                      Pavlik made 10 for BHop
                      RJJ made 170 for Trinidad
                      Geale made 157 for Cotto

The point is:

Catchweights have been used in boxing for a LONG time and the "A" side gets the benefit of the negotiations. Do you need me to explain why Canelo was "A" side? It'll be a short discussion.

---

Golovkin turned pro at 24 years old and fought his first 6 years - and 23 professional fights - in Germany. He didn't even come to the United States until he was 30 years old.

Did Canelo stop Gennady from coming to the United States when he was 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, or 29?

Gennady had a good run of KO'ing cab drivers and part-time fighters during his 30th and 33rd...beating Stevens, Macklin, and Geale. Nothing overly impressive about any of those wins and they obviously didn't make Gennady a PPV attraction as he sold 150k PPV's against David Lemiuex ONE MONTH before Canelo sold 900k against Cotto...

So I'm not seeing where Gennady was ever in a position to make demands against a bonafide "A" side PPV star in Canelo who achieved:

- 900k with Cotto
                      - highest premium channel fight in 2015 (2.5 million viewers on HBO against Kirkland)
                      - Canelo did 350k versus Angulo (and Angulo has/had virtually NO following compared to Lemiuex having all of Canada)
                      - Canelo Lara did 300k (and Lara literally had zero/0/zero following compared to anyone ever)

https://www.badlefthook.com/2014/3/1...-per-view-buys

https://www.************.com/2014/08...s-on-showtime/

So Canelo is/was clearly the "A" side in the potential fight for 2015. There's no way around that. Gennady chose not to abide by boxing's unwritten rules and ignored the fact that "B" side fighters have to not only beat "A side fighters, but also overcome additional obstacles/favoritism. However, do all of that and...you become the "A" side.

Simple risk/reward

BBbbbuuuutttttt...Gennady fights for the people, man! Gennady don't care about no money, man!

Wrong. Like everything else you can say. You troll trash.

GolovCUCKS own words:

"I understand this decision is maybe 20% Canelo's and 80% [his promoter], Golden Boy. It's business, but it's not respectful of boxing...For me, it's about who's the best? Who's No. 1 in the division? That's what's No. 1 to me. Second is money."

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/4/1...ing-superfight

A few months later and it's:

“I just want a fair split, I want a 50-50 split. I’m the champion,’” Golovkin’s promoter Tom Loeffler said (via LA Daily News).

“But Canelo, for whatever reason, was insisting on still having a huge advantage. … It was 65-35 percent for the rematch and Gennady thinks that’s just not fair. Taking 35 percent as the champion is just not fair.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/5/2...it-boxing-news

Turns out Gennady was actually a "businessman" all along too. He just played his fans and the people who believed him...which is YOU

---

We've established Canelo offered the fight in 2015 - at a catchweight.

We've established Canelo is and was the "A" side as evidenced by PPV buys during the same timeframe - not even including the 2.5 million PPV fight with Floyd.
                      ---

Canelo did fight Gennady in 2017 (at 160) like he said he would in 2015. Then Canelo was suspended and fought Gennady 1 year later - without a tuneup - in 2018.

---

Please explain to me how "the dude" waited for Gennady to get "old".

I trip these Gennady cucks so straight. It's honestly too easy.

Imma lay low a bit because I just murdered this kid

And that goes for every GennadyCUCK

Boksfan
                      KillaMane26
                      strykr619
                      mathed
                      Real King Kong
                      TonyGe
                      Elfag
                      SniXSniPe
                      Redd Foxx

All you lil girls keep Ca$h out your damn mouth and Gennady's dick in it. And you don't want it with the gringo
                      Last edited by Bjl12; 11-04-2018, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X