Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse To Critics: Put on Gloves, Get To Where I Am!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry lucas but everytime you step up you get smacked back into reality

Comment

Originally posted by jwalkr View Post
      Quitter? Did you see the fight with Provodnikov?! This guy is certainly no quitter.
      Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      He literally just quit man

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Stop sounding like a cowardly puszy. Just because you are a quitter in life and condone quitting in a combative sport dont hate on people who dont condone it. I can tell by your post you wouldn't wanna cross me out in this world. Id beat the dress off your feminine ass lol. But this is the internet. Looks like the only one taking it serious is You. Or you wouldn't have posted what you did. NSB is full of these little girly "awwwwe its okay to quit" little smug fuks. Look at what you're saying. You say i sound like a internet tough guy. lol okay You sound like an internet puszy boy. Whats your point Nancy?
        Loool I'm not even gonna address your comical threats... everyone is a fighter here apparently. Just some people do a better job of sounding believable, you've got to be the funniest sounding tough guy ever lol.

Lucas did quit and I'm not saying nobody should call him a quitter but when some barely literate wannabe world champ starts throwing around terms like coward that's when its silly.

Stick to insulting other posters on here, you're free to do that. The internet is a cowards paradise and you my friend are living it up out here.

Comment

I just look at it for what it is. He got knocked out. The end...

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            Loool I'm not even gonna address your comical threats... everyone is a fighter here apparently. Just some people do a better job of sounding believable, you've got to be the funniest sounding tough guy ever lol.

Lucas did quit and I'm not saying nobody should call him a quitter but when some barely literate wannabe world champ starts throwing around terms like coward that's when its silly.

Stick to insulting other posters on here, you're free to do that. The internet is a cowards paradise and you my friend are living it up out here.
            News flash fuk face. I only insult phaggots like yourself that come at me first. Give respect get respect. Another life lesson you fail at. Had you approached the thread differently and quoted me in a non hostile way i would have gave you same respect. But you didnt. I know how you people work. Its a sad sad way of life. Toughen up. One day you can be a Million dollar baby or something. You call the internet a cowards paradise...Yet you're on it...lol ! Log out fuk face youre going down hill fast....lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              News flash fuk face. I only insult phaggots like yourself that come at me first. Give respect get respect. Another life lesson you fail at. Had you approached the thread differently and quoted me in a non hostile way i would have gave you same respect. But you didnt. I know how you people work. Its a sad sad way of life. Toughen up. One day you can be a Million dollar baby or something. You call the internet a cowards paradise...Yet you're on it...lol ! Log out fuk face youre going down hill fast....lmfao!
              This clown is talking about respect and life lessons on an internet forum. Now I KNOW this is a child posting.

Go and play outside twerp.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
                I just look at it for what it is. He got knocked out. The end...
                er but he didnt though.
                he quit..
                are you dim?

Comment

I feel for Lucas BUT the round was ending. He could have still gotten up and walk to his corner and if he wasnt feeling right then he can still call it off. But the thing is he stayed down for the count so I dont really believe him on this one. He said he wasnt hurt and wasnt bother by it but he was just being cautious about it and was thinking about his health first? Ok, so he couldnt get up still?

Comment

This clown is talking about respect and life lessons on an internet forum. Now I KNOW this is a child posting.

Child posting....

Coward phaggot quitter with just a hint of puszy...

yeaaaah, ill be the child any day.

Comment

Dude pull out while you can. Youre getting E raped lol

Comment

Working...
                      X