Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner has never quit in the ring, raped, or been a deadbeat to his kids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bar is set pretty low for Broner. Don't rape or be a deadbeat. Shouldn't be that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      this is exactly what came to mind. Like fools should be applauded for doing what they are supposed to do

Comment

Lol mcc losing da street cred he got off lary

Comment

He was raped by maidana

And when he get locked up
          He will be raped by Larry too

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            this is exactly what came to mind. Like fools should be applauded for doing what they are supposed to do
            You back in Ping Ping land?

Comment

he pretty much quit against porter, stopped throwing after round 1 once he realised he didnt fancy the job. and he tried to get maidana dq'd. quitting isnt just throwing the towel in, its also going into shell and retreating.

Comment

He robbed an old lady though, yes?

Comment

I like Broner, don't think he's the devil.

He needs to stop partying though....GOing to thug parties needs to stop. Someones going to shoot him

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Can the same be said about your idols, Oscar & Duran?
                    Why didn't you include Floyd
                    And hey didn't carry themselves like he does. It's easy to hate him

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      I actually kind of started liking Broner after the Maidana fight. Before that, I hated him like 95% of fans. But he showed heart in that fight, something I didn't think he had.

He's one of the funniest boxers in the game but also one of the dumbest. Despite all the sht he's done, I don't think he's a bad guy at all. He just needs some proper guidance.

Think it's too late for him to get his sht together as a boxer, but as a human being, he still might get there. Hopefully, he will.
                      Thank you!!! He's harming himself. All these people with their fake concern about Broner never liked him in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                      X