Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You With a Wife or Lady Whom You Are Not Happy With?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i feel sorry for people who are trapped in unhappy relationships.

dumb fncks

Comment

Im constantly cheating on my right hand with my left hand. May end up leaving them for my foot. Im pretty flexible

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        How many girls were you with before you settled.
        Won't go into specifics but enough to know what I wanted
        And that's what I advise to others
        Don't settle unless you are ready
        That's why most are unhappy
        Don't get me wrong I could murder her some days

Comment

i was for 6 years. thought that she's the only girl in the world and i was torn into thousand pieces when we broke up. looking back at that i feel so happy that i am not in that situation anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            So what you're saying is most men don't like being men. I get it, it's a new generation of soft dudes
            Men are getting disrespected, played, used, and manipulated at an all time high with laws, by women and other men. And you're calling them soft. Also, have you seen what these new generation of women are drawn to?

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              i was for 6 years. thought that she's the only girl in the world and i was torn into thousand pieces when we broke up. looking back at that i feel so happy that i am not in that situation anymore.
              What was toxic about your relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
                Men are getting disrespected, played, used, and manipulated at an all time high with laws, by women and other men. And you're calling them soft. Also, have you seen what these new generation of women are drawn to?
                Yes, I am calling men that don't want to take care of their families soft. I am calling this generation of men that think things are supposed to be handed to them and don't want to work for anything soft. I'm calling guys that are lazy and think women are supposed to take care of them soft. Did you not see the post I was replying to? It spoke to a certain type of "man", not just men in general

Comment

Yes, I am calling men that don't want to take care of their families soft. I am calling this generation of men that think things are supposed to be handed to them and don't want to work for anything soft. I'm calling guys that are lazy and think women are supposed to take care of them soft. Did you not see the post I was replying to? It spoke to a certain type of "man", not just men in general
                  My bad Chudd, misread. I agree...

Comment

I agree with the sentiment "you don't work you don't eat" when it comes to men. Mooching is terrible.

but as far as providing for a woman...its 2016, in America women have the choice to work and get paid as well or nearly as much as men. Allowing your wife to stay home and keep house while you as man work & provide, is often times luxury and a privilege...or a bare necessity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                      Yeah bro I feel you, at one point in my career I was working close to 20 hours

There's labor unions you can report that kind of abuse to

Comment

Working...
                      X